Reid expects to play every game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid expects to play every game

Reid isnt coming to sit on the bench,he expects to play in every game(6 in total),and if he is happy he would agree to extending the loan period.This is bad news for Faurlin,as he will probably will the fall guy.Should Reid start ahead of Watson or Faurlin?http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pr/8366614.stm

Faurlin's contributed more than Watson up to now. I would consider him very unlucky to be dropped.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

EidReid is top class. In my 'opinion' he's better than Watson.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Watson has not exactly set the place on fire so far. Faurlin, apart from one game has played well. It's a tough one but I suspect that Watson will get the nod, especially if we want to sign him permanently. Personally I would rather see Faurlin play alongside Reid. But if Reid is only here to show Blackburn what he can do, then he needs to earn his place first, and we should not upset our current players just to accomodate him. On the other hand he is out of contract in the summer, so if he was interested in a permanent move ?
        Last edited by rangersroar; 19-11-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

If we do well and gain promotion, Reid, Taarabt, Watson and Simpson would all want to sign for us.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            If we do well and gain promotion, Reid, Taarabt, Watson and Simpson would all want to sign for us.
            Agree, this will be very harsh on faurlin, but as he showed at wednesday he can come on a change a game, we dont have many subs like that!...

Reid imo if he does well which im sure he will, will be here come jan, then a decision will have to be reached.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

hell if you think about it isnt it great that Magilton has such a predictiment

Comment

great cover in the mid tho,whoever starts.watched the derby game again yesterday while the mrs was out,faurlin is class,and you cant ignore his talent.also watcthed the 04-05 dvd hows olly with that wig on,good ol days
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

every player wants/expects to play every game,human nature.Cant see him playing all 6 though.You play players that suit diff oposition.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

if the team are on form then he should wait his turn and earn a place.....nobody should just walk in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      if the team are on form then he should wait his turn and earn a place.....nobody should just walk in the team.
                      how times have changed, im happy with that
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Reports say Watson is top

Comment

watson ,ried, buz, tarrabt, routledge,faurlin, simpson quality selection probs to have!

Comment

Give him the captains armband once he has played a game or two as well.

Comment

Wouldn't have thought he will go straight in 2moro! Gives Jim another game to look at Watson and Faurlin and see what he thinks, personally I'd drop Faurlin!

Comment

Working...
                              X