Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These Internationals Must Affect our Planning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Internationals Must Affect our Planning??

Anyone else of the opinion that having Internationals in the team, make a big difference to the planning of a game?/

They won't be back until Thursday and it breaks up the format of the training??

Or do you think it makes little difference??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

wouldn't have thought it makes a difference really....not to training anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Anyone else of the opinion that having Internationals in the team, make a big difference to the planning of a game?/

They won't be back until Thursday and it breaks up the format of the training??

Or do you think it makes little difference??

no difference what so ever, in my opinion that is, i'd much rather our squad be packed with quality internationals then some of the deadwood we've had over the last few years (and we've still got 1 or 3 now)

it's amazing how the top clubs in the premiership cope with their squads jammed packed with internationals, isn't it? ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
        no difference what so ever, in my opinion that is, i'd much rather our squad be packed with quality internationals then some of the deadwood we've had over the last few years (and we've still got 1 or 3 now)

it's amazing how the top clubs in the premiership cope with their squads jammed packed with internationals, isn't it? ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Prehaps there is a danger of injuries, as what happend to buzz with his ankle.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          Prehaps there is a danger of injuries, as what happend to buzz with his ankle.
          then we bring in another "international" like Steven Reid simples

Comment

Cracking game between Ireland and France at the moment. Wonder if Rowly could yet make the world cup if they sneak a win....

Comment

Working...
            X