Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membershi.t packs

Anyone received theirs yet?
    Last email I got was promising us they would be with us by 14th November!
    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Nope have not got anything yet.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Spoke to box office yesterday. They said the 1st batch was posted last week and the next lot would be posted later this week. Was told should be with me by the middle of next week.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

nothing yet

Comment

Total joke this is! First of all it was we would receive them no later then 26th October then u get an email after the 26th saying they will be with you by the 14th November! Fans are obviously not seen as that important to the higherarcy of this club as as long as they take our money why should they care what happens after. I bet they would have kicked off if that ridiculas chandeleer didn't turn up and they wasn't informed of any delay.
          Rant over
          In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

nothing yet

Comment

Not a sausage, if they carry on like this each year we'll be a season behind. Surely they can do this in the close season or do you think they wait until now so they don't have any left overs!
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                Not a sausage, if they carry on like this each year we'll be a season behind. Surely they can do this in the close season or do you think they wait until now so they don't have any left overs!
                I think you're right there, they wait to see how many they need. As no one seems to have their packs, it seems that I was fed more bullsh*t from the box office yesterday, saying the first batch was posted last week.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Shouldn't these have been available and issued before the season started?

Afterall, you need membership (or so the Box Office told me) to buy a ticket to sit in the Upper Loft.

They want £30 for membership, but don't actually have the packs to issue to those that have paid up.

Comment

Got mine yesterday. It has a key-ring in the shape of Gianni as a statue, its got an A5 size "Pete's Top 100 Predictions" booklet (was £4.99 now FOC on Amazon apparently due to "printing errors"), and a "Funky's Funiest Posts" booklet which strangely was blank when I opened it? There was a broken calculator in there too, which I guess was provided by MYU Enterprises Inc.
                    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

good to see your pleased then
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X