No announcement yet.

Ledesma back on a free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he was a very good player....and if he wants to be here and fight for a place it can't be bad!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

This is a joke post?
      Why would Mag want Led's?
      Way to lightweight for this division.
      Possibly the best diver we have had down LR for quite a while.
      Oh but he did get that hatsrick against Carlisle, which I would fancy Pete being able to get a couple against that standard of opposition.
      Done nothing since he has left, which I did say but I suppose there are no games so you have have had something to talk about over the weekend.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

its

its a difficult call here really,my heart says yes,but mt head tells me he cant do the buisness at the top level.next season we are in the prem so we should be assembleing a squad,capable of holding onto that status,hes too lightweight.........................but i love him so.................ill go along with what ever shania or jaygeebee says

Comment

weareqpr12,

still don't know why, some are singling out the Carlisle game. Okay, he scored a hat-trick, but not only was he our best player pre-season, he was player of last August, being MOM in 3 games.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Emmanuel Leadesma from Argentina

La La Ledesma

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Pete I know you are head of the queens park rangers choir boys but I am judging the player over the 6 months he was at the club not the wonderful chant we had for him. 1 month of good form is not acceptable. He was found out and he was wayyyy to lightweight in what is a physical division. Also I agree with Dexter, that he does not have the ability to play premiership football. I am not suprised he want to come back to a side that is going places unfortunately for him it seems his carreer is not!

Comment

Would demonstrate that Magilton has little say in transfers if nothing else...........

Comment

excactly nodge and it would be back to square 1.
                  I do know that Magilton does have clout and that is why I don't see this led's move happening. We would of had DJ Campbell at the R's but it was a call from Mag not to sign him. Everything was going through but when Jim got the job that was his 1st call. Not a rubbish player but least it shows the manager is being left alone to call the shots. Not signing Led's would back this up.

Comment

I really cant understand why a team wanting to get into the the top 6 of the championship and pushing for the premier league place, would think Ledesma ads anything to the team. We already need to replace Alberti, Hogan, Balanta and maybe Cook with better players, so why would we want another drain on resources.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      weareqpr12,

still don't know why, some are singling out the Carlisle game. Okay, he scored a hat-trick, but not only was he our best player pre-season, he was player of last August, being MOM in 3 games.
                      because thats the game the hype started.

limited edition t shirts, mugs etc

i saw him in pre season he looked very ordinary. i saw him after his good spell he looked very ordinary.

a very ordinary player who may give a good performance every now and then. thats why he was sent back. thats why he is in seria b (?) thats why he hasn't set the world on fire

i really cant see JM wanting to bring him back here. as nodge said it would show that he has little control of transfers.

Comment

Sam spot on and excellent post.
                        Nice to read some common sense once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I do know that Magilton does have clout and that is why I don't see this led's move happening. We would of had DJ Campbell at the R's but it was a call from Mag not to sign him. Everything was going through but when Jim got the job that was his 1st call. Not a rubbish player but least it shows the manager is being left alone to call the shots. Not signing Led's would back this up.
                          I hope this is really how the system is i.e. GP doing Madge's donkey work - Jim & John identifying the targets and Gianni then going out and persuing them, negotiating contracts etc. Its the hope that GP's brief is strictly that ALONE but history points to the contrary unfortunately.

Comment

I would definitely take Ledesma back on a free transfer.

Comment

Take the chant, his flashy dives that provide some entertainment, the birds love him, but as a footballer he offers us nothing imo....

If hes no better than what we got, if he's not going to improve our team then NO dont want him.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Routledge has dived more this season than Ledesma did last year. But he's English, so it doesn't count.
                                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                                X