Daniel Sturridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Sturridge

Could he be worth a punt in January? Bet Chelski will buy in january, now when they have the chance, and Sturridge is behind Drogba, Anelka and Kalou and need games. Think he would be great, big, strong, great hold-up play and good technique.

Meant to be on about £60k a week at Chelsea so no way.

Comment

IMO his poor also.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Meant to be on about £60k a week at Chelsea so no way.
        If that´s true, and I´m skeptic, it´s another proof that the world is crazy...he´s good but not 60 k good.

Comment

If we, according to QBP, are interested in Macheda and Wehlbeck

Comment

....sorry...slipped...we might have a chance to afford Sturridge

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
              If that´s true, and I´m skeptic, it´s another proof that the world is crazy...he´s good but not 60 k good.
              Chelsea do tend to throw money at youngster's,therefore taking away their incentive to win a improved contract.Just sit on the bench and take the cash for a few years beofre being sold.

Like Shaun Wright-Phillips did on £80k a week.

Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Chelsea do tend to throw money at youngster's,therefore taking away their incentive to win a improved contract.Just sit on the bench and take the cash for a few years beofre being sold.

Like Shaun Wright-Phillips did on £80k a week.

Madness.
                Madness and a big problem for the national team. I can understand the youngsters getting those contracts. Why try that extra bit harder when u already have a superstar lifestyle and you´re future is safe.

Comment

Chelsea will lose Kalou and Drogba for 2 months for the African Nations cup so I doubt they will loan him.

Comment

Working...
                  X