Hypothetically speaking.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically speaking.........

Some of you on here, albeit a small minority according to the poll are not a fan of Sousa because of his style of football, that is fair enough.

Now if Sousa gets the sack and Flabbio brings back Di Canio and the football is not as good as before and we start to conceed late goals and our defence gets worse; what will you do then?

Call for a new manager?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Yes

Next question
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Call for the reinstatement of Paulo.... LOL. This club is currently a circus. If John Prescott were put in charge, abley assisted by Frank Spencer, there would be a marked increase in managerial competence.

Comment

I think we could do really well under sousa if we had some strikers that could hit the back of the net!! Just think of how many nearly moments, and awful misses the likes of HH, Di Carmine and Blackstock have been guilty of. Could even add Taarabt to that list after that awful miss against Palace!!

If we had 2 good strikers perhaps we would see 442 more and the likes of Taarabt wouldnt have been on the end of that through ball! It would have been someone who can finish.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I would rather watch paint dry. Paulo Sousa just loves the nil-nil

Only game that I've enjoyed for a long time was Bristol City at home.

Comment

Sousa doesn't like losing! Goals will come when he can bring in some top quality!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
              I would rather watch paint dry. Paulo Sousa just loves the nil-nil

Only game that I've enjoyed for a long time was Bristol City at home.
              Loves the nil nil...

Utter rubbish, but your opinion.

You can't send a carpenter on site with half a box of tools.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Loves the nil nil...

Utter rubbish, but your opinion.

You can't send a carpenter on site with half a box of tools.
                Good analogy - I like ...............it's like asking a chef to make an omlette without any eggs
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bennyboyr's

What you know about football could be written on my thumb.

All my history of supporting QPR, I've been entertained.

I get more entertainment on Channel 4 Countdown to the way tactically Paulo Sousa's sets out his tactics

Comment

Bennyboyr's

I get more entertainment on Channel 4 Countdown to the way tactically Paulo Sousa's sets out his tactics
                    Were you not honestly entertained when we played Preston or Bristol City at home? Did you not think the games against Norwich (although we lost), Blackpool and Derby were entertaining matches?

Do you not think that having lost Buzsaky, Vine, Rowlands and Agyemang (that's 4 of our front 6 ) that they have made a difference to why we aren't performing as well?

Comment

To be fair he would probably play Buzsacky as a holding midfielder.

Paulo Sousa has already played rowlands on the right, centre and left of midfield.

Paulo Sousa has played Ageymang as a right winger?

To early to say on Vine, but he came on Saturday and went

right wing:grimace::grimace:

Comment

Drawing 0-0 is better than losing 4-3. 0-0's won't get you relegated and I'm actually please that for once in a blue moon, we have a watertight defence. Get in a decent striker who's seen it all in this division as Dowie SPECIFICALLY requested (and was refused - Clinton Morrison) and we'd be top 6, no question

Comment

Bennyboyr's

I find it hard to believe that you were entertained-always-throughout the time of Houston/Rioch,Harford and more.Plus watching QPR sides ship goals,like when we got tonked 5-0 at Selhurst playing Wimbledon,may have been entertaining for Wimbledon fans or neutrals,but it was painful for me and other rangers fans.

Our defence has improved immeasurably under Sousa,and with a couple of signings-so will the attack.

Comment

To be fair he would probably play Buzsacky as a holding midfielder.

Paulo Sousa has already played rowlands on the right, centre and left of midfield.

Paulo Sousa has played Ageymang as a right winger?

To early to say on Vine, but he came on Saturday and went

right wing:grimace::grimace:
                            Holloway played Rowlands as a right back, left back, right mid, left mid and central mid. What's your point?

Comment

I was at Preston and Palace when we were getting beat 5-0 away.

Difference is we were in the process of getting relegated and did not have a pot to **** in.

Have you not enjoyed the football in the main last 6 years? The last few months have been dire, the fault of the board in not bringing in top players, but also Paulo Sousa for being tactically inept in this division.

You do not play one in-experienced striker against 4 proven championship defenders

Comment

Working...
                              X