Hayden Mullins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden Mullins

Only 5 games this season for Pompey. Quality player in my opinion.
    Your mum would love me...

As quality as Blackstock or not quite?
    Sorry I am just lashing out
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      As quality as Blackstock or not quite?
      Sorry I am just lashing out
      therapist busy mate?

Comment

I think I have had so many people telling me what a great loss he is and a brilliant goal scorer it has taken its toll. If you know where I can get help it would be much appreciated

Comment

This has nothing to do with dex, and my opinion has not changed. Back from injury now, so watch this space.

Anyway, so as to not hijack this thread...

...Hayden Mullins?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            This has nothing to do with dex, and my opinion has not changed. Back from injury now, so watch this space.

Anyway, so as to not hijack this thread...

...Hayden Mullins?
            i would give him a shot...think he could do a job.

Comment

hogan

whats happened to hogan surely he can do a job in midfield ,in my opinion anyway

Comment

hogan is not good enough but an option would be to bring Buzz into the middle

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                  whats happened to hogan surely he can do a job in midfield ,in my opinion anyway
                  No doubt he could do a job in midfield - but not the job Mahon does.

IF and it is a big if this is becoming a straight fight between Mullins and Quashie I'm not sure which - both could do the job and both have good experience - but neither can be that fit as they have played so little football. I think Mullins would just about get the nod from me.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Both players are contracted to other clubs and would be a waste of our last loan till January, as we have no keeper cover.
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops1962 View Post
                      He can - on the left, which gives the option of Buzsaky playing in CM.

We've still got Faurlin, Watson, Buzsaky, Leigertwood... and only 2 of those needed for CM.
                      Mahon's a loss, but it's not a crisis.
                      Ideally you'd keep Legs at right back, and for now we still can.

We are one injury/suspension (Simpson) away from having b*gger all up front, that's where the problem still lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                        He can - on the left, which gives the option of Buzsaky playing in CM.

We've still got Faurlin, Watson, Buzsaky, Leigertwood... and only 2 of those needed for CM.
                        Mahon's a loss, but it's not a crisis.
                        Ideally you'd keep Legs at right back, and for now we still can.

We are one injury/suspension (Simpson) away from having b*gger all up front, that's where the problem still lies.
                        If Simpson, & Vine are out and Pellcori or Agyemang considered not good or fit enough, QPR have the option of recalling Helguson.

Granted, if he reproduces his QPR rather than Watford form, is near enough b*gger all up front.

Of course, Mahon's injury is a big blow, but Watson alongside Faurlin is a good option - if they can form an understanding - failing that Buzsaky can play in the centre, allowing Ephraim or Alberti to play on the right.

Comment

If not Watson is tied up properly, no one really knows if it's a done deal or not, Mullins would be an excellent choice. Absolute quality player as you say Benny.

/Erik

Comment

And another step towards our recreation of Crystal Palace's class of 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                              And another step towards our recreation of Crystal Palace's class of 2005!
                              Not a bad step though.

I wondered who'd be the 1st to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X