Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO ITK - We need another midfielder - who is it to be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't think jm would trust faurlin week in week out,as he thinks faurlin is still learning the game in the championship;probably use faurlin and legs for the 1 position and connolly at rb

Comment

Funny, how when Watson was about to sign, many were asking why QPR needed so many midfielders.

Now without Rowlands or Mahon and Leigertwood, it seems, once again showing that he probably isn't a central midfielder, QPR need another one.

Faurlin and Watson in the centre will do for me, but QPR do need cover if one of those gets injured or banned.

I'd rather not bother with Daviids, but Mullins or Quashie wouldn't be bad to have on the bench.

Comment

Faurlin and Watson is not a partneship that has worked so far. Quashie I dont think is the answer. We need a defensive holding midfielder, with leadership qualities and who is tactically disciplined. That is going to allow our flair players to play and win the ball back.

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
          Faurlin and Watson is not a partneship that has worked so far. Quashie I dont think is the answer. We need a defensive holding midfielder, with leadership qualities and who is tactically disciplined. That is going to allow our flair players to play and win the ball back.
          Sounds like Quashie!

Comment

Marouane Zemmama from Hibernian ! best skilled midfield with brains and kill passes.

Comment

fabrice mhumba of bolton!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Yep - I do. Why do you think otherwise?
                just don't think he has enough in the tank for the championship....specially with the speed in the team now.

just my opinion tho.

Comment

I think he is a slightly younger mahon, its a like for like switch imo...
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

papa booba doop
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Brian Stock. Watch this space
                      All we know is that we don't know
                      What is gonna be
                      Please brother let it be
                      Life on the other hand won't let you understand
                      Why we're all part of the Rangers gang

Comment

Working...