Interview with Ernie Howe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Ernie Howe

Hiya everyone. I am interviewing Ernie Howe (will go up on WATRB) and wondered if any of you who saw that era have any Q's you'd be interested to ask. I know he is not a favourite for some fans, rightly or wrongly, but he is a really nice bloke and has some fascinating stories, and played in the top flight for us with most of the big names.

Nice bloke, we'll leave it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
      Hiya everyone. I am interviewing Ernie Howe (will go up on WATRB) and wondered if any of you who saw that era have any Q's you'd be interested to ask. I know he is not a favourite for some fans, rightly or wrongly, but he is a really nice bloke and has some fascinating stories, and played in the top flight for us with most of the big names.
      To be honest I'd only be interested in his memories of Rodney and others, not him at all - which would be a bit rude, so I think I'll pass.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ernie used to play for Hounslow, round the corner from me at Denbigh Road. Fulham bought him IIRC and we bought him from Fulham to replace Dave Needham.

Comment

Was it Ernie who was involved with a wierd own goal at West Brom many years ago?

The ball was headed away by an R's defender hit one of our playes on the back of the head and cannoned past our goalie.

Those were the days
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X