Ever had a fight with a player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    i went to swannsea that game as well.a firm of them attacked another firm of swansea thinking it was us
    Yep it happened between two pubs full on opposite corners as we got off the coach

Comment

i remember vic telling me he fronted holloway by the coach at an away game yrs ago

also my west ham mate(not a fella to mess with) was gonna chin ex west ham keeper roy carroll in an east end club.my pal is a prizefighter and carroll kept squeezing his hand when shaking it.my mate got the hump and carroll was politely asked to leave the club by the security chaps who happened to be my mates cousins.

Comment

cheers beefy.you av message on other site mate.

Comment

In the lower loft back in the 80's and Luton had a corner, my mate shouts 'w anker' to of all people Mick Harford who was retrieving the ball from behind the goal, so he turns around and glares at me and says 'what you f in say'. Now im no-one's mug but at 12 years old i dont mind admitting my bottle was going but thankfully most of the home end saw what was happening and started giving him stick He suddenly raised a smile and threw the ball to a team mate to take the corner. My mate swiftley recieved a dead leg for his gobbyness.

Comment

my mate kevin ###xx had words with alan mcdonald at player of year dance once.macca tried to move in on his bird.vic had to step in as i remember

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              i remember vic telling me he fronted holloway by the coach at an away game yrs ago

also my west ham mate(not a fella to mess with) was gonna chin ex west ham keeper roy carroll in an east end club.my pal is a prizefighter and carroll kept squeezing his hand when shaking it.my mate got the hump and carroll was politely asked to leave the club by the security chaps who happened to be my mates cousins.
              wow your mates are so tough...u nutters eh :embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Many years ago we played Tranmere on a Friday night and were absolutely awful in those days and this game was no exception so as we were staying in a B+B after the match just up the rd from Prenton Park rather then coming straight back to London we decided to tell the players what we thought of the display.

The first one to set the scene and annoy us even further was Simon Barkers brother who came out of the players entrance and called us mugs for coming so far with a nasty sneer,followed by Houstan and Rioch.

Houstan was really sheepish and to give him credit did try and explain what went wrong but Rioch was very aggressive and demanded to know what we did for a living as we knew #### all about football etc and leave it to the experts such as him!! and obviously wanted a fight as he was pushing and prodding with his finger.

Steve Morrow then came out and all hell let loose when Rioch called him over and asked if he was "up for it"

I called Morrow a football mercenary and that was all he needed before he grabbed my throat and shoved me against a wall while most present tried to drag him and Rioch away to the coach.

Dark times indeed to be a QPR fan and hopefully those scenes will never be seen again with players and fans but I still maintain that the worse side I have ever seen in my years of following QPR.
                thats disgusting behaviour

u should of chinned morrow u would have been well within your rights to do so

Comment

QPR supporters eh??

it's a broad church

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    QPR supporters eh??

it's a broad church

explain pls
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      explain pls
                      Sure

depending on your viewpoint and position politically and socially-we cover all bases

what we have in common is our love of QPR

Comment

Ah thanks.

Comment

you are most welcome

anything else you want to know?

Comment

Whos better mob donny or sucnthrope IYO

Comment

Doncaster defence regiment

but they will get a surprise next time

chappers has sorted out a proper little mob who are old enough to know better,but it should be fun

Comment

Ever play with oxford,they were a good foe.

Comment

Working...
                                X