qpr pubs outside w12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    i was in the grapes, bunnys pub, when ray jones scored the winner against the welsh.but yeah casey,and the barret bros,wayne and lee,all naughty lads.remember a plasterer on exmouth called p.shaylerl
    i like to hear from a man in the know

do u know about lizey bros then i think thats the right speling???

first name begins with C

Comment

Carrie?LOL
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

ha9 i used to play for the blackbull .im there on the 19th of dec, my cfc mate is in a band called covered in skas
        we got sheff utd that day and as far i know it aint on sky

although in saying that they showed the cardiff game in there a few weeks back so doubt thats a problem

u know the satelite

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Carrie?LOL
          incorrect

cant give names out

i maybe due a hiding if i do

Comment

ha9,no.get down there on the 19th i,ll be with the mrs and some.if you here me shout lip up chelsea lip up ****s.youve met vanhoop.nutty pub for nutty people
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

ha9,no.get down there on the 19th i,ll be with the mrs and some.if you here me shout lip up chelsea lip up ****s.youve met vanhoop.nutty pub for nutty people
              sweet i will do - calendar entry booked - love outlook

pm will be on the way nearer the time

Comment

nutty pub nutty reg's thats why i steered clear recently

i dont wanna see anything go off but when the local chelsea boys are in town u never know what will happen - fact :waaaht:

Comment

Thats it dont invite anyone else,we have nutty pubs and clubs in Essex you know.We have ****s like D Dyer making progs in them.

Comment

nah,my mates the lead singer.that will be a good night,plenty of ska music,booze and crumpet.bit of football banter just like the eighties.aint got time for the fistycuffs, to busy laughing

Comment

Thats it dont invite anyone else,we have nutty pubs and clubs in Essex you know.We have ****s like D Dyer making progs in them.
                      i watched that plum danny dire tonight - deadliest men - virgin 1 10 pm

he had a bank robber from canning town

some crazy geezer, my missus is down the road from there and i can honestly say it aint like that anymore

people need to get over themselves, yeah u was naughty long time ago but now your a nobody living in the subs in the essex

u been watching that film "essex boys " too many times leighsy

Comment

Dont need to watch that film,my bro in law was well in with all that lot and did bird with a few of them.Some very unpleasent people he did things with but gone straight for a while now.Had runins with Gypsys as well who poisoined his dog so he hit one with a machete and then on his own went on there camp with a "freind" to find the others.Hes a fooking loon.

Comment

Dont need to watch that film,my bro in law was well in with all that lot and did bird with a few of them.Some very unpleasent people he did things with but gone straight for a while now.Had runins with Gypsys as well who poisoined his dog so he hit one with a machete and then on his own went on there camp with a "freind" to find the others.Hes a fooking loon.
                          thats too much info tbh

i know boys from canning town

its a new breed now

people like the chap on danny dire programme tonight need to leave the past in past

they are only glorifying it

Comment

Agree hes sorted himself out has his son and daughter live with him now and still knows people but works straight for a living now.Police used to hassel him all the time and still do to an extent but hes clean so he dont mind.I wouldnt shag around behind his sisters back though.

Comment

the guy tonight was vic dark from canning town an extremley naughty guy by all accounts

apparently charles bronson said he was the real deal

it looks like he is doing the decent thing now and is reformed

however plums like danny dire want to continue promoting people like him and thats wrong

Comment

danny dyer is youre complete wrapped up xmas present for the needy wench.what a *****.an embarresment for londoners

Comment

Working...
                                X