X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benjani & Sylvinho
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm with you Chris, no way can you say this boy kid child at 14 will become world class. He is still growing and tocompare him to Rooney at that age is nonsense. Rooney is built like a bull so Rooney step into senior football with ease. Can't say until he is at least 17
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

not sure which fringe players r at man city.cant c benjani comin 2 us if he did not sure he would b that good.besides we dont want anymore loans and i think we need 2 hang on 2 sterling 4 a few more years coz if hes as good as ev1 says he is he would b a new signin if he breaks into the 1st team.

we need permanent signings in jan,get heaton back if we can and another quality striker.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I'm with you Chris, no way can you say this boy kid child at 14 will become world class. He is still growing and tocompare him to Rooney at that age is nonsense. Rooney is built like a bull so Rooney step into senior football with ease. Can't say until he is at least 17
          And on the flip side, who's to say he won't?

World class players HAVE to come from somewhere. The production line will never end. I want QPR to be part of that. You think of Beckham, you think of United and not Spuds. If Bostock makes it...who's gonna remember Palace? Walcott at Southampton...Milner at Leeds?

We don't need to cash in and can now afford to nurture young tallent. Of course It's a gamble, but a gamble we need to take. All the big clubs in the world take the tallent and the credit along with it. Nothing will make me happier than to see this kid make it with us. Without being harsh as I wish him all the best, I couldn't care less if Parret makes it as NOBODY other than us will know who spotted him.

£1m is nothing in todays game. The chance to be recognised via your youth system is though. To me there is nothing better for a football club than to show off your youth setup. It's also bang out of order on the likes of Gallen who has worked with this lad for ages and taught him to become a great tallent only for him to be taken away with no thanks.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

i wouldnt sell sterling full stop.

Comment

I wouldn't sell either (if possible !), what will City give us that we haven't already got.

We have a strong squad at the moment that is playing the best football that we have for the past 5 years.

Do we need some Premiership wannabees coming to our club, and messing up such a good team that we have at present. Remember they would only be on loan, and not permanent, and if they were that good why aren't they in the City team at present ?

My view is NO, keep the kid for as long as we can, nurture him through the ranks, and then cash in big time ££££

Comment

Working...
              X