Raheem sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem sterling

Just been told by my mate who used to play for his youth team that he is A QPR fan, and even Arsenal came in for him, but he rejected.

Just what i've been told
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
    Just been told by my mate who used to play for his youth team that he is A QPR fan, and even Arsenal came in for him, but he rejected.

Just what i've been told
    thread should be merged with my one from last night

ive heard this as well, the school he goes to wembley is running the QPR kickz programme

he has said on Facebook that he is saying:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post

Just what i've been told
      that would be great if he is... would love him to turn em all down. even if it is only until for a couple years to see where qpr are, ie premiership. he would obviously know he (if he keeps getting better) will get in the first team squad here quicker than at one of these big clubs. but theres also plenty of pros for joining a top club. whatever happens, ive a feeling he will be a very, very good player when he hits late teens

Comment

in my opinion, if it is inevitable that he is leaving, we should aim to gain promotion as part of any deal. i.e get good loans in from manchester city as has been touted. but it would be a nice bonus if before he leaves we can break the record for the youngest player in the football league to debut. our chances of holding onto him dont seem great as we cannot offer him the nurturing clubs with academy status can and for that reason we cannot deprive him of development however, it would be a nice thank you to break that record
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

QPR fan.. good stuff !!
          Lets hope he don't move then
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If its true about him being a QPR fan and we get promoted to the prem I'd say we'd have an excellent chance of securing him on a long-term deal. Fingers crossed anyway. Players like this only come along once every generation or so.

Comment

Working...
            X