Williams - people need to move on ffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams - people need to move on ffs

I am SO fed up hearing people going on and on about this pass which he failed to deliver SIX years ago.
    Yes, I was gutted at the time, gutted that he missed, not because he didn't square the ball. But I have seen many many occasions when somebody has been fed an "open-goal" and has then ballooned it into Row Z. If he had squared it, and if it had ended in Row Z, everybody now would be yelling "shoooooot" every time he got the ball.
    Move on. Welcome back, Tommy, good to have two left-backs competing for the shirt.

Very well said Fawny

Comment

Hear hear

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
        I am SO fed up hearing people going on and on about this pass which he failed to deliver SIX years ago.
        Yes, I was gutted at the time, gutted that he missed, not because he didn't square the ball. But I have seen many many occasions when somebody has been fed an "open-goal" and has then ballooned it into Row Z. If he had squared it, and if it had ended in Row Z, everybody now would be yelling "shoooooot" every time he got the ball.
        Move on. Welcome back, Tommy, good to have two left-backs competing for the shirt.
        Spot on.
        Let the better man earn the shirt... whoever it is, and whatever fans are "proved wrong".

Good luck to Tommy, and welcome back.

Comment

whether he is better than borrowdale remains to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            whether he is better than borrowdale remains to be seen

Quite right.
            EVERYTHING remains to be seen, regarding how things turn out for QPR.

But dressing up predictions and opinions as facts is something that all these websites are guilty of, across all clubs.

If Gary Borrowdale improves 100% because of his reaction to todays signing, and the proper competition for his place he now has.... I'll be delighted to be proved wrong about him. Not a problem.

Good luck to the pair of them. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
              Quite right.
              EVERYTHING remains to be seen, regarding how things turn out for QPR.

But dressing up predictions and opinions as facts is something that all these websites are guilty of, across all clubs.

If Gary Borrowdale improves 100% because of his reaction to todays signing, and the proper competition for his place he now has.... I'll be delighted to be proved wrong about him. Not a problem.

Good luck to the pair of them. That's all I'm saying.
              tbh ive only seen borrowdale 4 or 5 times this season and he looks decent enough to me

im no expert but we need to give williams a chance while GB is out, lets make judgement after then

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                totally agree, saying that if i would've bumped into him after the game i would probably be doing "life" now ;D

ATEOTD he more then likely done the club a favour!!!!!

if we would have won that game & reached the premiership, did we have the people in place to "push on" i don't think we did?

we would have come straight back down & after that, who knows!!!

whereas if we get promotion this season, then at least we have the people in place to "push on" and establish us as a premiership club

so.....................Thanks Tommy

Comment

Just one thing pkloft (makes me sound like fkn Colombo lol) that playoff final would have only got us promotion to the Championship, not the Prem :boss:

Comment

should have passed though...

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                    X