Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do you

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BennyBoyRs
    I like 'Lone' time
    • Mar 2009
    • 13695

    #16
    I never rant at my PC, but I laugh load at some of the posters very loudly
    Your mum would love me...

    Comment

    • Captain Clunge
      Silver Seat
      • Apr 2009
      • 1186

      #17
      I'm guessing WeAreQPR12 runs on a pretty short fuse. In fact I'm sure he gets close to internal combustion on a regular basis.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

      Comment

      • WeAreQPR12
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 23558

        #18
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment

        Working...