Borrowdale or WIlliams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrowdale or WIlliams...

Who would you start with in the next match, assuming both are fit? I like Williams, but Borrowdale has been excellent and I think he should keep his place. Am glad we have another passing left back though, good move Madge!

I'm sorry to say as I like and respect Borrowdale a lot. Hard working and gives his all, but Williams is better.

I pick my best 11 always and that means Williams starts.

Sorry Gary.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think the Borrowdale argument is the same as the Ramage one.

Ramage had done very little to get dropped but when he did we have vastly improved in that area. I believe the same will happen with Borrowdale. Looks tidy does very little wrong but when replaced with a better player we will finally see what we've been missing down the left hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Who would you start with in the next match, assuming both are fit? I like Williams, but Borrowdale has been excellent and I think he should keep his place. Am glad we have another passing left back though, good move Madge!
        Sorry, but....................................

Comment

This is a hard one to call, like you say it'd be harsh to drop GB as he's been performing brilliant of late, but Williams is overall a better player.

Tough decision... glad I'm not madge!
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Borrowdale or Williams

Top trolling

Comment

lol it is a genuine question - I like Williams a lot, and am excited by the signing, but I also like Borrowdale. I wish we'd have bought in a right-back of equal talemt to Williams... maybe we will... I think Robbo is drunk at games, by the sound of it... ;)

Comment

Think Ramage and Borrowdale are weak when it comes to distribution and crossing.Would start with Williams and Legs as full backs.

Comment

Williams.

Next.

Comment

lol it is a genuine question - I like Williams a lot, and am excited by the signing, but I also like Borrowdale. I wish we'd have bought in a right-back of equal talemt to Williams... maybe we will... I think Robbo is drunk at games, by the sound of it... ;)
                    Maybe.

Along with a few thousand other drunks, who think GB is basically Frank Spencer - with studs.

Comment

Borrowdale isn't fit to lace Williams boots. One paced, poor defensively, offers nothing going forward. Williams is better than Borrowdale on all counts.

Comment

Stannnn - I'd like to see the starts on Borrowdale's distribution. In my opinion it is second to none in the team in terms of passes completed. It is his defensive abilities that people generally question.

Comment

Stannnn - I'd like to see the starts on Borrowdale's distribution. In my opinion it is second to none in the team in terms of passes completed. It is his defensive abilities that people generally question.
                          Stedders, you're right.

His 1st touch and short passing are fine. No problem.
                          Which would be ok if he was a left midfielder... but he's a slow left BACK, who simply cannot defend, or sprint, or close down, or recover his position quickly....

Comment

I could to pass accurately to a colleague in space from 10-20 yards away, given the time to do so, and full backs get plenty of opportunity to do that. It means nothing in terms of his effectiveness or contribution to the team.

Comment

Borrowdale is very good at passing that is passing no more than 4 yards.
                              Easy decision to play Williams.
                              Also we need a big target man to play with Simpson and he could thrive off Williams superb left boot. quality addition and will help the left winger.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X