No announcement yet.

Best Non promotion/cup final moment with QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being dead level with the Sinclair overhead kick.

Taking my step-son to his first QPR game back in 1988

weirdest moment V Watford a couple of years back. Thought we had scored, turned around, then back to see they have just scored.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

weirdest moment,bumping into about 15 lads near WC down from away end.Both lots calling it on and finding out neither were Wimbledon but QPR.OB on horse laughed and then told us to pish off.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

best non promo/ cup final

2-0 down to leicester a couple of seasons ago and winning 3-2, being near the leicester fans and just smiling, i love ****ed off midlanders!!! and the 5-5 draw against newcastle, great day!!

Comment

2 games that really stick in my mind are the 6-0 win against Palace on the final day of the season and the win against Oldham in the play-off semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
            Qpr 6 Palace 0 to stay up - what a day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmtyLLTa1Gw

* click on watch on youtube
            Watching the highlights of that game made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. That said I think you do have to question whether some money might have changed hands that day........Palace tried their very best to lose the game!

Comment

doing the sh1te 6 nil easter 1986

Comment

0-1 Ray Jones at Cardiff, that win came at a crucial time, we needed that...

Oldham is up there, atmosphere was amazing!!...

Crystal palace 6-0...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

without doubt Barnsley in the FA cup because The best goal ever in the FA Cup was QPR v Barnsley in season 96/97 when Trevor Sinclair scored an overhead kick for Rangers from outside the area! It was voted Goal of the Season and, and in my opinion is the best goal ever scored and too see it live will never forget it
                  the spawny goal by clive allen at highbury in the semi final as it got us a cup final
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                  X