Taarabt seeks Spurs exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt seeks Spurs exit

Adel Taarabt is still hoping to leave Spurs as soon as possible after failing to break into their team.

More...

Yet Spurs message boards are full of their fans demanding he be recalled from his loan and put into the First Team Squad.

Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Yet Spurs message boards are full of their fans demanding he be recalled from his loan and put into the First Team Squad.

Interesting!
      You think we might be able to buy him? ( you seem to be in the know when spurs are concerned)
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Quit them and come to QPR
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
          You think we might be able to buy him? ( you seem to be in the know when spurs are concerned)
          I think all I will say is that his agent is seeking the best possible deal !

Recent goals and press/media coverage (just shows what worldwide impact a live game on the BBC has) have heightened awareness and profile.

Back in the summer, he wanted to go back to France and St Etienne nearly had a deal (Damien Comolli being the constant there) - Malaga had a deal done but couldn't come up with the cash.

But................

He has 2.5 years left on his deal with Spurs. Spurs will want a decent fee. Performances are increasing his value. Overseas clubs are not as "cash rich" as PL or some (inc us) CCC clubs and it's far easier to structure a deal in normal circumstances with a domestic club (the weak pound against the Euro is really affecting transfer valuations) , even allowing for higher tax bands and sterling's weakness.

Comment

Recent goals and press/media coverage (just shows what worldwide impact a live game on the BBC has) have heightened awareness and profile.

Back in the summer, he wanted to go back to France and St Etienne nearly had a deal (Damien Comolli being the constant there) - Malaga had a deal done but couldn't come up with the cash.

But................

He has 2.5 years left on his deal with Spurs. Spurs will want a decent fee. Performances are increasing his value. Overseas clubs are not as "cash rich" as PL or some (inc us) CCC clubs and it's far easier to structure a deal in normal circumstances with a domestic club (the weak pound against the Euro is really affecting transfer valuations) , even allowing for higher tax bands and sterling's weakness.
            Thanks for the info, looks like there is a lot of interest. That being the case I can't see him staying :(

Oh well
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Middlesbrough fans want to sign him also

http://www.fansonline.net/middlesbro...php?id=1503859
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

But................

This Nodge fella speaks a lot of sense...

Comment

I wish he quits the spuds. Harry R. never give chances to youngesters, he ruined many youngs lives before , he even canceled ther reserve team games!! Adel, Gio and benet etc... should seriousely leave the spuds.
                  QPR is millions times better than SPUDS
                  COME ON UUUUUUUUUUUUUU Rs and frak the REST!

Comment

When he says stuff like this :

"I want to have a good season here and then afterwards head off to a Spanish or Italian club," he said. "It would be nearer to Morocco and Marseilles, where I grew up, and that would be perfect for me."

Makes it sound a little like he might be homesick....
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      This Nodge fella speaks a lot of sense...
                      He is Arry

agree always talks sense.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                        Middlesbrough fans want to sign him also

http://www.fansonline.net/middlesbro...php?id=1503859
                        The "bright lights of London" should scupper any move to "sunny" Cleveland. To be fair it is a dump of a place.:devil:
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                          I wish he quits the spuds. Harry R. never give chances to youngesters, he ruined many youngs lives before , he even canceled ther reserve team games!! Adel, Gio and benet etc... should seriousely leave the spuds.
                          QPR is millions times better than SPUDS
                          COME ON UUUUUUUUUUUUUU Rs and frak the REST!
                          WUM?

Joe Cole, Rio, Carrick, Johnson, O'Hara, Parrett, Bostock.

Plus it's better that fringe players and those too old for the U18's gain competitive experience in games that actually mean something for those competing and watching rather than doddle around in meaningless reserve games?

Comment

WUM?

Joe Cole, Rio, Carrick, Johnson, O'Hara, Parrett, Bostock.

Plus it's better that fringe players and those too old for the U18's gain competitive experience in games that actually mean something for those competing and watching rather than doddle around in meaningless reserve games?
                            I told ya.

More sense from Nodger

Comment

he won't dislodge keane,defoe or crouch
                              nor lennon, huddlestone in the middle nor jenas

so qpr should bid £2m now + apps etc...
                              see what spuds say

Comment

Working...
                              X