Palace Highlights (15 mins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace Highlights (15 mins)

QPR Player brings you more than 15 minutes of action from Tuesday night's 1-1 draw with the Eagles

More...

having watched the highlights

I think QPR can feel harshly done by.

I saw a few incidents on there worth commenting on.

The Palace penalty.

Sears may have been offside, but it isn't clear. However, although at one time Hall had been holding on to Sears, Sears then fell into Hall. I will also add that I saw more holding than that later on when Agyemang was held at a corner, but also much worse than that in other CL matches on Tuesday and again yesterday.

And why was that punch by a Palace player not punished with anything more than a free kick?

It was like last season's match when Di Carmine was smacked in the face by Claude Davies and later on kicked in the face by the same player. Davies got his marching orders a few days later after attacking a Cardiff (?) player.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 05-11-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

The Davies incident was bad, I spotted it when it happened. Nasty piece of work he is.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
        The Davies incident was bad, I spotted it when it happened. Nasty piece of work he is.
        Yeah same, should have been a red.

Watched the highlights again a min ago, so frustrating watching some of those chances missed!!! :devil:
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

para soccer normally have some good "highlights" DVDs out.LOL
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
          X