Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Play Centre Midfield With Faurlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should Play Centre Midfield With Faurlin?

If you have voted Mahon, does that mean we should not bid for Watson In January??
    Watson
    61.54%
    Mahon
    38.46%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I don't see why Faurlin has to play?

Are you saying he is our #1 midfielder?

I don't go for that. Earn your place at all times.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yes, he is our number one midfielder at the moment, by a country mile.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Apart from when we come against combative CM's. Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning his ability, but he is bullied far easier than the other two.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

one bad game doesn't make watson a bad player.

against shef wed id be tempted to play faurlin, mahon and watson, with either buz or tarrabt dropping to the bench. if we storm into a three goal lead then maybe bring on a fancy dan but think in the next two away games we need to dig in.

Comment

he is becoming our best tackler as well.

Comment

he does try bless him however he needs to be a bit stronger in the tackle, i think he'll keep getting better, it seems hes now realising he isnt gonna have an age to decide what to do with a pass.

as for the poll i've gone for mahon, i think watson is a top player but the way he played against palace - the fella deserves to be dropped for a game. wasnt so much he had a bad game, it was the fact he didnt even bother his ####, is how i saw it.

Comment

If you have voted Mahon, does that mean we should not bid for Watson In January??

No what a stupid thing to say, the long and the short of it is that on current "proven" form Mahon / Faurlin is the partnership that works the best. If Watson is available we go and get him, but he gets in the side on merit not reputation

Comment

I agree...best passer in the team IMO

My midfield:

Routledeg..........Mahon.....Faurlin............Ta arabt
                  ..............................Buz................. ..............
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Is he b ollox

Comment

Who is than Dave?

Comment

I would start Mahon with either Fraulin or Watson.
                        What this team needs is a leader so Mahon is really our no 1 centre midfielder
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

In regards to Watson i think he needs a consistent run of games to bring him up to sharpness, although i agree if he isnt pulling his weight he should be dropped. For me i think he has the ability to be top drawer so i hope to christ we nab him in Jan.

Comment

Big Dave sounds like your backing down to me
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think it's as straight forward as "who plays with Faurlin in the midfield". I think it depends who we are playing, what formation we opt for, whether we are home or away etc,

Faurlin is without a doubt the best passer in our midfield but I think as an all round player Watson offers a lot more. Mahon is your classic sit deep and break things up type of midfielder, which is ideal alongside Faurlin as it allows him the freedom to get on the ball and spray it about.

I wouldn't necessarily be against dropping one of our more attacking minded players in favour of accommodating all 3 in our midfield. Might add a different dynamic, especially away from home.

Comment

Working...
                              X