X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League table...

from this time, one year ago...

Championship Table 08/09...

Not much changed in the top 6, apart from Preston pipping Cardiff on the last day.
    We faded badly. Hope we learn from that.

Originally posted by Robbo View Post

Not much changed in the top 6, apart from Preston pipping Cardiff on the last day.
    The truth of Rangers last season lies in the goal difference - +1 after 16 games. It was the thorn in our side all season long, and if we keep creating chances I believe this year we will score the goals that keep us at the coal face.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Not much changed in the top 6
      For me that shows how good those sides are and how consistent we are going to have to be if we want to be mixing it with these lot all season.

Comment

we will see in january

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          The truth of Rangers last season lies in the goal difference - +1 after 16 games. It was the thorn in our side all season long, and if we keep creating chances I believe this year we will score the goals that keep us at the coal face.
          Think that's right but also linked to that, its our away form. This season we're likely to score and get results away from home.

Comment

We will drop points which will cost us, we need more consitency too to maintain a push.

Comment

Working...
            X