Clear All

• Is This Top 6, Likely To Be Top 6 Come End of The Season

Newcastle
    WBA
    Cardiff
    Leicester
    Bristol City
    QPR

I'd say no, expecting Bristol City to fall away again. Probably Middlesboroough to fill there spot
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Don't expect Leicester or Bristol to last the pace; Cardiff may also fade.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It could be anyone.

We have just as much chance of fading as any. Notts Forest, Borough and Sheff Utd can't be ruled out and now Swansea and Preston have found form...who knows.

Before you dissagree and tell me some of those don't stand a chance...Who'd have put Burnley or Hull in the Prem? Where did Palace and Watford come from in their promotion seasons? There is always one or two surprises in the mix. Of course I'm confident we'll be there, but it's certainly not a full gone conclusion.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

The only 3 I reckon will def still be in top 6 come May are Newcastle, WBA and Cardiff. Us, Leicester and especially Bristol City have a fight to stay there!

Comment

Sheffield United and Ipswich are the two big surprises this season for me.
          I had them down as bankers for top 6 before the season.
          So who knows?

I think we'll make it to the play-offs, but not automatic.
          Still think WBA are nailed on for top 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
            Sheffield United and Ipswich are the two big surprises this season for me.
            I had them down as bankers for top 6 before the season.
            So who knows?

I think we'll make it to the play-offs, but not automatic.
            Still think WBA are nailed on for top 2.
            I agree with your WBA and Sheff Utd choices, but not with Ipswich. Although I never had them down to do as poorly as they are doing, I also felt since he took Sunderland up that Keane has lost it. Really over-rated and showing it now. He's even trying to by the player which first took him up, and it's just not working.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Unless we become more consistent at home we'll drop out.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Mind you, Palace recently won at West Brom, and got a 0-0 at Cardiff the other week.

So many teams just like them in this league.
                And then Plymouth go and win at Middlesbrough.

All very topsy-turvy stuff, with more to come.

Comment

Who wants promotion from this league anyway?
                  CCC far more exciting and competitive than the prem

Would be good though, eh

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Who wants promotion from this league anyway?
                    CCC far more exciting and competitive than the prem

Would be good though, eh
                    Being honest, I want us to win and the glory of promotion but I really don't want the monotony of the Prem.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                      Being honest, I want us to win and the glory of promotion but I really don't want the monotony of the Prem.
                      Totally agree with that. Have always regarded promo to the prem as a bit like winning a prize - you know, those compo's where you can win a Ferrari for a week. In this case you win a season in the prem

Comment

The only reason i dont think we will fade is because come January we will spend and others there wont. I fully expect us to be in that top 6, of the others i expect leicester and bristol to be the most likely to fade!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I'd suggest it depends on who does the best business in the transfer window, who gets snagged up in cup runs and who has the biggest squad to deal with injuries/suspensions.

Newcastle and WBA will be definitely in the top 6 come what may. I'd expect Middlesborough to get up there once Strachen gets settled and opens the cheque book. As for the remaining 3? Perm any 3 from 8 I reckon.

There'll be a surprise in there too, possibly Blackpool/Swansea.
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Leicester will be there, Mandaric will also spend big in January to ensure it and Pearson is a very good upcoming manager, still think we can do it but cant see pass Newcastle and WBA for auto but you just never know !

Comment

No, we'll drop more points than anyone else so I would say someone below us will take that spot with ease...

Comment

Working...
                              X