Kaspers Gorkks!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaspers Gorkks!...

IMO Best defender we have had in the last 5 to 10 years!!

Totally fantastic! Won everything that came at him, read and dangerous situations, was quick to react, good passer of the ball, covers for his full backs well, he is top top notch!!!

IMO IF! Connolly can get back fit after the international break he should be in at CB alongside Kaspers!...

MOTM for us Kaspers Gorkks imo, there MOTM the goalkeeper...

Confident ahead of sheff wed, were in 6th, not to shabby imo!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Gorkks is class.Wins everything in the air,and without giving away fouls,unlike Hall.

Gonna be a vital player this season.

Comment

nearly scored a blinding half volley as well...i think the roof would have come off if he'd done that.

Cheap as chips and well worth the hassle it was to sign him. Certainly one of our best signings.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Gorkss was excellent again last night! Solid at the back as usual
        In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

He was excellent defensively but he sliced the ball off about 4 times, very unlike him. He is our best defender at the moment, followed by Borrowdale who continues to impress me, especially with his distribution. I hope Connolly gets back soon.

Comment

I love the guy. Quality pro who had to endure a tough start. Once Matty is back, we have ourselves a formidable partnersip on the way again.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Agree with all the above, my MOM as well.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I must of watched a different game.
                Positionally Borrowdale was complete dog sh it and that is the most technical expression I will use. We definately need a left back. A good game for him is when he hides for 60mins
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I must of watched a different game.
                  Positionally Borrowdale was complete dog sh it and that is the most technical expression I will use. We definately need a left back. A good game for him is when he hides for 60mins
                  i felt borrowdale made one rick during second half which almost led to them scoring but apart from that he was average.. i was at one moment shocked he won a header!! he wasnt great but wasnt terrible either..
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I like Borrowdale. I'm hugely impressed with his attitude to the game. He'll never be outstanding, but he's good enough for me.

Comment

I have to totally disagree with you regarding Borrowdale Benny.
                      I've not been 1 of those so called Borrowdale haters and I have watched him and given him time. In certain games he has been fairly steady but last night he was a shock a min. His positioning at times is non existent. I am referring to a very poor 2nd half where he made plenty of mistakes. I was SA A block so I got a good close watch. He really isn't good enough if we really want to be challenging. If you look at west brom they have very good attacking full backs that give them options. Legs can get forward and is a better RB than CM but if the left back situtation isn't resolved in Jan then I would be stunned!

Comment

I still feel he deffends well though mate and distribution is good from him this season.

Again...the wonders of opinions.

Comment

I have to say it leaves me a bit stunned to see people who geniunely do know their football (not being patronising there), say that when they see Borrowdale, they see a good defender.

He can control a ball well, and short passes are fine, but.... His biggest problem is his positioning, and lack of pace to compensate for it.

He constantly points at others to do his job for him, and when he does engage his winger, he stands off far too much. He also has this horrible habit of often turning his back on crosses, instead of closing them down with aggression.

Probably because he knows he'll get toasted if he gets too close.

But, the bottom line is: He has NO competition for his place.
                          And whatever peoples opinion of him - that is wrong, and needs sorting out.

Comment

2nd half he was very poor. I think we will go by the distance u was in Q block.
                            He definately ball watches as his positional sense was woeful. Trust me benny we need to improve on him.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              2nd half he was very poor. I think we will go by the distance u was in Q block.
                              He definately ball watches as his positional sense was woeful. Trust me benny we need to improve on him.
                              Close.
                              R Block, 6 rows from front.

Near enough to see (and hear) him shifting responsibility to others, constantly.
                              Sometimes I'm closer to his winger than he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X