No announcement yet.

Always Against Palace !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stain my point excactly and I did try and correct Pete over this.
    Doubt he will take note but we can only try and educate him.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      dont know how you can say we "battered" them, after we went into the lead we went asleep for most of the rest of the half. It was only really the last ten minutes or so that we played with much intensity and instantly their defence started slicing clearances and making a horlicks of it - we should have done that earlier. Palace had several chances themselves and hit the post - if their finishing wasn't so woeful we cd easily have lost the game.
      Don't think anyone is saying we battered them, in fact we let them have too much of the ball but still had plenty of very good chances as listed above. On the balance of chances we should have won the game by about 3 goals, but for near misses and great saves by their keeper we didn't.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        dont know how you can say we "battered" them, after we went into the lead we went asleep for most of the rest of the half. It was only really the last ten minutes or so that we played with much intensity and instantly their defence started slicing clearances and making a horlicks of it - we should have done that earlier. Palace had several chances themselves and hit the post - if their finishing wasn't so woeful we cd easily have lost the game.
        Pete and some others like to ignore that kind of stuff(bad finishing,hitting the post ect),they like to make themselves feel good by saying stuff like"we battered them",when we should be saying"we SHOULD have battered them".2 points dropped

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Don't think anyone is saying we battered them, in fact we let them have too much of the ball but still had plenty of very good chances as listed above. On the balance of chances we should have won the game by about 3 goals, but for near misses and great saves by their keeper we didn't.
          That pretty much sums it up Kingo.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Pete said we battered them. Not knocking him, just disagree. Yes Kingo we had several chances but we never really dominated the midfield. We probably just about deserved a win but anything more than a one goal margin wd have flattered us IMHO - we just weren't that good, not terrible by any means, but no world beaters either.

Comment

We deserved what we got against Leicester, against Palace we didn't.

They had a good spell near the end of the first half, but that was it. Chances we had, should have won comfortably.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
              X