No announcement yet.

League is just so tight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this lge may be tight but not as tight as me.

Comment

Well that will be changing...starting tom Modfather as it is your round.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

will be at the game tomorrow,im feeling good about this one.2-0 QPR win
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Look already this season the wba,cardiff,newcastle and boro's are losing games in boro's case they've lost 4 of the last 5 at home,we're going to lose games everyone can beat everyone in the championship it's how you react after a defeat that counts.

We need to find a way to beat teams when the going gets tough we're not going to win by 4 goals every wk we need to grind out wins when we dont play well already this season we've thrown points away against blackpool,peterbourgh,swansea and plymouth,our heads went down friday night when our passing game wasn't working,it's another tough game tomorrow night playing teams managed by warnock are always horrible,derry will be commiting foul after foul but we need to stay claim and solid at the back.

We've got watson back in the middle if he can stay on the pitch!! He owes us a performance and no doubt he'll be getting stick along with routledge from the palace fans,lets hope it spurs them on and shove the stick back down their throats!

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
            Look already this season the wba,cardiff,newcastle and boro's are losing games in boro's case they've lost 4 of the last 5 at home,we're going to lose games everyone can beat everyone in the championship it's how you react after a defeat that counts.

We need to find a way to beat teams when the going gets tough we're not going to win by 4 goals every wk we need to grind out wins when we dont play well already this season we've thrown points away against blackpool,peterbourgh,swansea and plymouth,our heads went down friday night when our passing game wasn't working,it's another tough game tomorrow night playing teams managed by warnock are always horrible,derry will be commiting foul after foul but we need to stay claim and solid at the back.

We've got watson back in the middle if he can stay on the pitch!! He owes us a performance and no doubt he'll be getting stick along with routledge from the palace fans,lets hope it spurs them on and shove the stick back down their throats!
            Well said
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
            X