Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Songs about Didier Drogba and John Terry's mum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs about Didier Drogba and John Terry's mum.

How exactly do these songs help and encourage our players?

They dont, and there crap.........i dont give a flying fark about chelsea, most songs that are sung from qblock are anti chelsea which has fark all to with supporting the team and prob the reason no one else joins in.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

These idiots are an embarrassment.

Comment

thank god you couldn't hear them too well on sky, was extremely confused as to why we were singing songs about those blue R swipes when we were playing Liecester
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Couldn't hear them and I was in SAR! TBH they are a bit crap, it is a bit of a shame that 50% of are songs are about Chelsea when we should be sining about our own team! Nothing wrong with them odd shot at them now and then but it is a bit sad especially when we play in the Championship and they play in the Champions League!

Comment

Didn't hear them last night from SAR.

Comment

All I would say we sing too many Chelsea songs. End of the day, don't like them, don;t like what Chelsea they stand for, hate with a passion there fans, but every song is either stand up if you hate Chelsea, west london is ours, if you all hate chelsea clap your hands, etc etc. Now Drogba song has re-surfaced. I counted 10 songs against Leicester that had Chelsea in it. Its all about getting behind the team, no problem with the occasional anti-chelsea song, but its now becoming the norm. I fully understand the anti-feeling against them, but its a bit too much.

In there defence, at least they are singing and if you want other stuff, its up to you to be heard so everyone can join in. Cannot really s,lag of the singing too much, at least they are doing something, unlike some who just react when we are 3-0 up.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I love the way Q block get the blame for everything.

We also keep what little atmousphere the ground has going.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Thats my point !!

If we notice rare rendition of "come on you r's " or we love you rangers", we join in, it just doesn't happen too much. If so many supporters are cheesed off with the songs coming from qblock, drown them out and I'm sure everyone will join in. I don't join in with the Drogba song, but the John Terry one is pretty armless. Think every other song is a anti_chelsea song, but end of the day at least someone is singing something.

Qblock should not be blamed for trying to generate some kind of atmosphere, because the positives outweight the negatives. Some of the moaners you try and and sing "Jim Magilton;'s blue and white army" for about 10 minutes at the top of your voices to try and get everyone involved and see that no-one else is joining in, before pointing the finger at fans who in the main are trying to get the atmosphere going.

PS rblockell, it was also being sung at the back of the RBLOCK
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's just annoying Pete. We're branded as !diots when in reality I know I'm a very successful man who works f**king hard to earn a living and I lead a good life through doing so. So...because I have a few drinks any get loud at football, I'm an !doit?!

I hate Chelsea and it's my right to voice that on the terraces. Once the game is over, I go back to normality.

Whilst you lot shake your heads in dissapointment, I also look down or accross at you all in silence not getting behind your team. It's your perogative and how you prefer to be. I don't give you s**t for sitting there like a mute because like me, you've worked to pay your entry. Support your team how you feel it's appropriate and I'll support them the way I do.

Rant over.

Comment

can someone just post what the sounds were

could do with a giggle
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

One other thing...you may think I'm an embarrassment?! I think I'm part of the reason we're a real football club. Ask any player and I bet they'd prefer to hear me sing songs like 'stand up if you hate Chelsea' and 'my old man' in favour of me moaning and groaning everytime a pass goes astray. I'm proud to be a Ranger and proud of the way I support my club. Been a hard year for me and I've not been able to attend as much as I'd like to this year, but make no mistake...on Tuesday night you'll be hearing a lot from me. Rangers 'til I die!!!

Comment

Sorry but it's not that simple."Ole Ole Ole Didier Drogba's got Aids"Let's just look at that for a second.He is a black African-therefore isn't it funny to suggest that he is dying of Aids???.Well no it isn't actually.When scousers sing Munich 58 that isn't funny either,nor is it funny when West Ham sing about gassing Jews.Part of the reason that we hate Chelsea is because of their ignorant racist **** followers.When we descend to their level we become as bad as them.
                          Last edited by rblockells; 01-11-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I was there as always on Friday, and I actually thought the crowd support was okay bearing in mind the lifeless performance. It works both ways. I thought we were very lethargic, and we need to change it around on Tuesday a bit.

As for the Chelsea songs, Chelsea don't give a monkeys about us so why are we embarrassing ourselves by singing about them. The only decent one is the blue flag one which is reasonbaly amusing.

Also, various sections of the ground were singing on Friday, for once, which was nice to hear...

Finally, their keeper had a pretty bad cut and we were singing stuff like 'let him die'. Pathetic.

ps - if anyone did sing "Didier Drogba's got AIDS" then they are a complete pr1ck - have a think about what you are actually singing and what is going on in the world.
                            Last edited by Stedders; 01-11-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Benny and Pete. You didnt actually answer the posters question - I dont think he's having a pop; merely asking how singing anti-chelsea songs help OUR players? Are you saying it does purely by virtue that its a noise, regardless of lyrical content?

Comment

Working...
                              X