• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now, we must beat palace

and get into the top 6....
    2 losses in 9 or so is not bad...

watson back....maybe mahon...

palace game needs the same "reaction" as pne game....it's how we bounce back.

Lots of freak results today all going our way

Good win in the week and we are back in the running again

Comment

Well to win the championship you have to have consistency... we have the money, the contacts, the players and manager but if you don't have that consistency you won't get it. You have to earn your promotion.

Crystal Palace is a must win game, you have to win your home games, if we can't win that one then that will seriously cripple our season.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        Well to win the championship you have to have consistency... we have the money, the contacts, the players and manager but if you don't have that consistency you won't get it. You have to earn your promotion.

Crystal Palace is a must win game, you have to win your home games, if we can't win that one then that will seriously cripple our season.

But some of our own fans were writing us off after B/pool + P/boro results too, We cannot win every game lets just get behind the lads and enjoy the ride. It has been better than the last couple of seasons
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

It would be a great result and would put us nicely in the play offs after 15 games having had a uncertain start with all the draws etc. that would be very good indeed!

Comment

I'd get Hall back in, and Play Watson.

Palace will battle hard and we need to raise our game. We are similar to Cardiff, they scored bucket loads, then lost a few and now are back winning. Maintaining the same level of consistency is going to prove very difficult.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Palace are our number 1 bogey team. We hardly ever beat them - 2 wins in 20 years. I would love it so much if we beat them on tuesday, we're well overdue a win against Palace. Match is particulary important seeing as we lost to leicester..

Comment

Do we bring in Mahon?
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

during the 80s we owned palace . i never saw us lose home or away to them....

i hate em and the place...

Comment

Palace will come and do what leicester did pack the midfield and stop us playing by denying us space and time to play.

Doubt their as good as leicester but warnock is no fool he'll have watched the game and will set his team up the same way there be lots of little fouls to try and break up our flow of play,it's upto us to find a way to win games when we dont get things our own way.

Our defence has looked shakey in the last few wks even against reading they had their chances we need to get solid again at the back doubt stewart will play clearly something wrong with him the other night probably his worse game in a rangers shirt.

Lets hope we can get back to winning ways against palarse its another chance to break into the play offs spots.

Comment

we and the team need to be patient - even a point against palace takes us into the top 6 - we need to be defensively secure

palace keep drawing - they will want to win - i think this could play into our hands

Comment

I think we'll need strong players like Hall,Watson and Mahon playing and rest Faurlin. Palace are an ugly physical side and we need players who can out-muscle them and both win and keep the ball. Think we still have enough flair in our side to beat them.

Comment

Working...
                        X