I missed last nights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed last nights game

having just flown into the UK this morning so maybe I can put a different perspective on things.

Looking at the team sheet before kick off it was quite clear that there was no leader on the pitch. We have a lot of skilful players in our team but a lot of them are confidence players and occasionally need a kick up the backside.

Even though Mahon, Watson and Rowlands are our strongest candidates for this role I none of the them were playing last night but for me, none of them have the leadership skills of say someone like that thug who plays centre back for Sheff Utd (can't remember his name). I reckon that guy alone is worth many points to that team each season.

For me, buying a leader will be our most important acquisition this season.

Putting things into perspective, we are four points off the top of the league.

I have said previously, that our home form will be key and i still believe that. We cannot afford to be dropping points at home. Having said that, as long as we remain injury free I will put last night performance down to a bad day at the office.

To add further insult....

was just going to sit down and watch the game on sky+....

recording FAILED

Maybe for the best

Comment

Wonderful thing hindsight
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Superhoop, if you go back on my threads you will see I have on two previous occasions in the past couple of months posted specifically about the need for a leader.

At the end of the day, we must not get too downbeat about last night result.

Comment

So where exactly is Mahon lacking in his "leadership skills" then?

Just curious, like...

Comment

I will bring you the whole game just be patient

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
            X