Stew Peas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stew Peas

I honestly hate to sigle players out, but give me strength...

Woeful. Just proved how shocking his concentration is. He looked so unfit yesterday too. One of his biggest attributes has always been his pace but he was never near his man last night. People will highlight Cerny's mistake but where the hell was Stewart for Fryatt's 1st? Worst thing was, he didn't look like he could give a s**t about it. We were lucky not to have given a cricket scoreline away with the way we played at the back. Though Borrowdale was possibly the only one at the back to walk out with any credit but Damo was truely shocking.
    Your mum would love me...

he looked like he was about to vomit when he was being taken off,looked sick,maybe he has the swine flue as well.

Comment

In that case Matthew, I could be out of order and massively over reacting. Never been a big fan of him though.

Comment

In the bigger picture he just isnt good enough,neither in my opinion is Borrowdale or Hall,our defence is a big worry for me,more so than our forwards.Connolly is a big loss,so we really do need to bring in a couple of good defenders in january.

Comment

It's gutting about Connolly. We really missed Mahon last night too. A steady eddy who protects the back 4. I'm not so sure on Borrowdale. He's not done anything special but not put a foot wrong either. In summary, I'm a fan of his. His passing was good and there were a few occassions where he read the game so well and made sure he was where the ball was.

Gorkss is a shadowof the player he was, but that could be largely down to not having Matty next to him. We really have to address the sittuation though.

Comment

Not a big fan of Mahon,but i agree we missed him last night,Legs was very poor in the role.Thank god Watson is back for palace,and maybe he should play with Mahon in the center,with faulin on the bench.bottom line we must put out a team ready for a battle against Palace,we need the 3 points now.Sorry,im not convinced on Borrowdale,but yes he was better than Stewert or Gorkss last night.

Comment

I'm a fan of Mahon in this system. Looked hit and miss last season because him and Legs don't work together in the middle. Legs is definately better at RB where I feel he's been superb. Back to Mahon...he looks brilliant sitting infront of the back 4 whilst Watson, Buzz, Routs and Taarabt pull the strings. We missed his presence in a big way.

Comment

Absolute shocking performance once again by Stewart one of many he serves up throughout a season, first few minutes he was shocking tried to give them a goal kept getting dragged out of position all the time. As for the goal a disgrace a 12 year old could have done better. He does these things time after time he's nowhere near god enough and is as slow as a cart horse as for Ramage he too was as pathetic, first rule on defending close your man down, for their goal he never attacked the man or ball gave the winger too much space to cross the ball and stewart did the rest. When you have two defenders playing as poorly as stewart and ramage last night and a howler from cerny you aint going too win any game never mind a form side like Leicester
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

agreed,and with Rowlands gone for the season,we need him and watson,especially with our fragile back 4

Comment

Working...
                  X