Leicester appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester appreciation thread

Give credit where credit is due, Leicester were by far the better side and fully deserved to win the game, they are possibly the best side we have played this season.

Milan Manderic has put a few million into the club, bought a couple of decent players, loaned a couple from the premiership and also Pearson the military man really sorted them out.

Well done Leicester City, I would even go as far as saying that they could actually win the league....

Thought they played really well with real pace up front, they hussled us off the ball all night and then kept possession therefore restricting us from playing the ball around as we did at Derby.

Their travelling fans weren't that great though....100 x Accrington Stanley fans made more noise.

Comment

Did you see Pearsons reaction to both his sides goals,he hardly smiled,just a gentle clapping,almost like he fully expected to win the game.madge and John practically got us with eash other when we scored,hugging each other.I was very impressed with Leicester and they should have beaten us by more,definite play off team,at least.
      Last edited by Rebel R's; 31-10-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Well we only have ourselves to blame, considering they only got promoted last season I thought they did really well last night, and it shows to the league that we can be beaten.

Pearson was very cool last night, but then again he was always well disciplined.

Comment

Working...
        X