how do we respond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do we respond?

Ok we were poor tonight,but against a pretty good Leicester team who did their home work on us.So lets move on,the sign of a decent team is the team that responds well to a defeat,so lets hope Jim Magilton will have learned from tonight and with Watson back for the Palace game we can bounce back,like we did after the Swansea game,I think we can,and predict we will beat palace and stay in touch with the leading pack.

warnock could target watson,to get him to react and get sent off;so he will need to use his head on tuesday.hopefully mahon will play as well

Comment

it's the way that you react to a disapointing defeat that defines a team's strength imo. It is when the manager earns his money and will show us a lot about how good he really is.

We have the quality, in most areas, we need to see character now.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        it's the way that you react to a disapointing defeat that defines a team's strength imo. It is when the manager earns his money and will show us a lot about how good he really is.

We have the quality, in most areas, we need to see character now.

that's so true, the disappointing thing is we could drop down 3 or 4 places after today's results, but a win Tuesday would send us back the table

Madge has got to earn his corn now & get the players fired up for Tuesday

Comment

I dont blame Magilton for that defeat,he is doing a decent job and has us playing nice football,but he needs support from the board now and a quality striker and 2 defenders need to be purchased in january,so we can push on and secure a play off spot.I think we will respond well on tuesday and beat Palace.

Comment

Working...
          X