Oi Pete...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi Pete...!!

I posted this earlier, but those Essex mincers railroaded the thread. Here's your song, just credit me with the song writing and 20% of the royalties please:

I've always said, if you want to come up with something decent/original, then lets do something to the Clash and do it properly.

How about, to the fast bit at the end of Should I Stay Or Should I Go...

Sung to the away fans...

"Should you stay or should you go now, if you stay there will be trouble, and if you score then we'll score double, so come on I'll tell you so, we're Queens Park Rangers dont you know!"

(Just made that up, not bad eh? Better than any cr@p you've some up with in the last 3 years!)
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

That is actually really good! And also related due to the rangers clash link!

Comment

That is rather good Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
        I posted this earlier, but those Essex mincers railroaded the thread. Here's your song, just credit me with the song writing and 20% of the royalties please:

I've always said, if you want to come up with something decent/original, then lets do something to the Clash and do it properly.

Sung to the away fans...

"Should you stay or should you go now, if you stay there will be trouble, and if you score then we'll score double, so come on I'll tell you so, we're Queens Park Rangers dont you know!"

(Just made that up, not bad eh? Better than any cr@p you've some up with in the last 3 years!)
        Got to admit I like that one Captain and best so far by a Country mile

Comment

Yeah its alright!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

OMG The Captain has taken the sock out of his mouth and come up with a real good song to sing, does this mean you will join in?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              OMG The Captain has taken the sock out of his mouth and come up with a real good song to sing, does this mean you will join in?
              Nah, I'll still fold my arms and tut at all the muppets in Qblock, like always.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

'We've got Captain Clunge don't you know!'

How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  'We've got Captain Clunge don't you know!'

How about now?
                  You always have to go and spoil it....

Comment

If it means you singing then it's well worth it!

Comment

Clunge, you crack me up
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post

Sung to the away fans...

That is actually pretty good...
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

That is good.

Now, you've just got to get someone to sing it
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If we were to be critical, I would go with

Should you stay or should you go now, if you stay there will be trouble, and if you score then we'll score double, its time to let you know, we're Queens Park Rangers dont you know!"
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cant have know twice...thats poo

Comment

Working...
                              X