Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the "feel good factor" finally coming back

to the club, looks like it doesn't it

everyone is buoyant about everything regarding QPR, which can only be a good thing, yes!

the only thing that leaves a black cloud over the club, is attendances :confused:

GP seems to winning many fans over

the club are winning games "playing the QPR way"

fans across all MB's seem to be "Chilled"

doesn't seem to be "aggressive posts on here" anymore (which is great)

and best of all, the media seem to be talking about our club, in a good way

what else have you noticed that has changes since our winning run!!!

People like yourself have stopped bringing up Sousa and finally have moved on!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yeah agree, the big one there for me is the media, finally were being talked about in a good light rather than some stupid scandal!!

Im on cloud 9 right now as im sure many other fans are, i still feel a little on nervous, but thats only becuase i want this to continue!!! Great time to be a supporter and a great time for people to show up and cheer the boys on!!!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        lmao...talk about incite some aggression

Comment

like myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! do me a favour, before you go spurting out accusations like that you should check your facts, never ever said a bad thing about the man & never said a good thing either, thought the whole "WATRBgate" saga was a disgrace, but kept well out of it :devil:

Comment

Well we've had 14years or so of misery, so its been a long time to ever be excited about anything....

Although it could change if we loose to leicester & Palace!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              lmao...talk about incite some aggression
              Originally posted by pkloft View Post
              like myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! do me a favour, before you go spurting out accusations like that you should check your facts, never ever said a bad thing about the man & never said a good thing either, thought the whole "WATRBgate" saga was a disgrace, but kept well out of it :devil:
              told ya so ;D

Comment

Quaz I really hope not.
                There was never any intention to do that I was just stating a fact but yes I guess it was slightly contraversial. No malice intended so please don't stir Quaz, thanks.

Comment

Quaz I really hope not.
                  There was never any intention to do that I was just stating a fact but yes I guess it was slightly contraversial. No malice intended so please don't stir Quaz, thanks.
                  sorry young man i will withdraw my spoon

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                    Easy fella we are all mates on here.
                    I must of got you confused with the guys that used his face on their aviator.

Quaz stop stirring you have really got him boiling and I don't want to be responsible for him falling ill.

Comment

Quaz stop stirring you have really got him boiling and I don't want to be responsible for him falling ill.
                      i don't control PK...just knew it was coming

Comment

Quaz I really hope not.
                        good good, i try & post a bit of "positivity" and get shot down straight away

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        sorry young man i will withdraw my spoon
                        for a while no doubt

Comment

i used his face as an avatar and still believe he was shafted by GP and smeared by this messageboard,I think you will find the reason it is not discussed anymore is because the snidey digs at him have stopped, MOVE ON MATE
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Your the poodle that follows suit because there was more than 1 that used his face. Jim would of been shot if we was bottom half and you would of really played the Sousa card, so I think you should of all moved on!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                              i used his face as an avatar and still believe he was shafted by GP and smeared by this messageboard,I think you will find the reason it is not discussed anymore is because the snidey digs at him have stopped, MOVE ON MATE
                              Disregarding Sousa's treatment by the board and the issues here over him,you have to admit the football under Magilton is a massive improvement over Sousa's.

I never had the same feeling of looking forward to our games under Sousa as i am under Magilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X