Ladbroke's title odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladbroke's title odds

Ladbroke's title odds: 11/4 Newcastle, 7/2 West Brom, 4 Cardiff, 9/2 Middlesbrough, 8 QPR, 14 Nottingham Forest, 22 Leicester, 25 Bristol City, Sheffield United, 33 Preston, 40 Blackpool, 50 Swansea, Watford, 66 Sheffield Wednesday, 80 Crystal Palace, 125 Derby, 150 Ipswich, Reading, Coventry, 200 Barnsley, 250 Doncaster, S****horpe, 500 Peterborough, 750 Plymouth

Ipswich looks cracking.......................................yea h ****ing right.LOL
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

might have 5 new pence each way too be fair!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

ipswich are 4/1 with coral to be relegated

Comment

As I said before, get on now. Mate of mine is odds complier at Ladbrokes and victory this Friday will see us around 5-1 or 11-2
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

to stay up?
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Champions
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                As I said before, get on now. Mate of mine is odds complier at Ladbrokes and victory this Friday will see us around 5-1 or 11-2
                in fairness i expect the odds to fluctuate throughout the season

Comment

they fluncuate with practically every result.

QPR have some tricky games coming up, especially against WBA, Middlesbro and bogey side Watford. So those odds will go up & down like a yo-yo, unless QPR win them all.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    they fluncuate with practically every result.

QPR have some tricky games coming up, especially against WBA, Middlesbro and bogey side Watford. So those odds will go up & down like a yo-yo, unless QPR win them all.

We will:byebye:
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Backed us at 18/1 at the start of the season on the handicap system . Basically all teams are priced at 18/1 but you're given additional points to your final total depending on the bookies 'assessment of your ability' (a bit like horses carrying more or less weight depending on ability).
                      Newcastle were scratch, West Brom +1 ,Boro +2 ,ipswich +5 and the mighty R's ........... +12 !!
                      £ 20 e/w @18/1 has gotta be buying money !!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        We will:byebye:
                        Blimey...if Coxy's optemistic, something must be going right
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Sporting index had us at 66.5 to buy on the spread pre season, they are now at 74.5 which means that if you had hypothetically bought at £100 per point you could check out today and pay for next years season ticket. price didnt change after saturday but suspect it will shift at least another point and perhaps 2 if we beat Leicester on Friday night.
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                          X