if we struggle for crowds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we struggle for crowds

when winning....would they affect any further investment from the boardroom??

wages and bills go up
    our gates rarely go over 12500 average...

i understand recession etc.....it has to be a 2 way thing, unless they want to bankroll club ...

crowd averages have gone down in recent years,and it could take a while to bring them back;reducing prices would help.

Comment

Someone said the other day that its easy to get disenchanted and stop going which many people have, but is very easy to just stop going completely. I think it may take a few months of us performing and getting som media recognition for playing weell befre gates pick up. Playing well on tv cant hurt in getting people back!

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
        crowd averages have gone down in recent years,and it could take a while to bring them back;reducing prices would help.
        the way we are playing just now has got to be worth the money surely

Comment

prices, everytime....
          with respect if you upset fans, disenfranchise them, it's not easy to win em back...agreed

drop prices and people come, then its food and drink, scarves etc =££££

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            prices, everytime....
            with respect if you upset fans, disenfranchise them, it's not easy to win em back...agreed

drop prices and people come, then its food and drink, scarves etc =££££
            Unfortunately the old argument about dropping prices makes more money is false. Clubs make more money with expensive tiockets and a few empty seats.

It is not about price, so much as value for money. If we start playing like arsenal, or Brazil - people will be happy to pay. If we play poor football, no one wants to pay the high prices.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

You can drop the price to free entrance on Friday nights as far as im concerned...will not be able to make it.

Friday is my busiest day of the week and dont finish work till gone 6.30...Impossible unless in tardis to get there for kick off.Also on friday nights play football 7:30-8-30 in outdoor 6 a side league.....which if i wasn't busy and could get time off would miss if i could get to game on time.

I struggle with most mid week games...take Next Tuesday - i have two palace fans who want to come with me....if i can get time off work...

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                the way we are playing just now has got to be worth the money surely
                The we have been playing is worth every penny so far, let's hope we get to see many more before the end of season.

If every ticket was sold at £25 I think that would be fair but £30 is slightly to high.

Comment

team have been brilliant
                  we should've won at newky
                  chances missed v posh,forest and bpool ...would have seen us clear top if taken.

we have destroyed a good pne, rivals reading,derby and in form barnsleeee

new owner at brum does not want 1000s of empty seats....surely we don't either

Comment

Working...
                  X