No announcement yet.

GP £140k interest free loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kingsleyloftus - Where does it say he is going to pay it back and on another thread you said the owners were not going to throw money away, so WTF is giving a 140K loan to someone with no details of interest and repayment date ?

Comment

I'd imagine we will all find out at the AGM?

That would be the time and place to ask with relation to the figures.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        kingsleyloftus - Where does it say he is going to pay it back and on another thread you said the owners were not going to throw money away, so WTF is giving a 140K loan to someone with no details of interest and repayment date ?
        generally a loan is paid back.

if he wasnt going to pay it back it would be a gift ;)

Comment

I'd imagine if you took a thorough look through the accounts, you might find the answers are already there.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Remember, Gianni mortgaged his house to SAVE OUR CLUB :victory:
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If you look, all the loans made to the club have a % and a repayment date against but this loan made by the club does not. If it is a gift, what is it a gift for ?

Comment

Who's to say the £140K isnt his "wages" and some other director is getting paid the £196K quoted....could be a "tax thing" innit
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Remember, Gianni mortgaged his house to SAVE OUR CLUB :victory:
                  Did somebody else forget to turn their sarcasm off today?
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    Who's to say the £140K isnt his "wages" and some other director is getting paid the £196K quoted....could be a "tax thing" innit
                    It isn't his wages and it isn't a "tax thing"

Comment

I think if that was the case it probably wouldn't be listed under section 14 Debtors as an Overdrawn Directors Loan Account

Good to see we are also paying off £185,000 to HM Revenue for players benefits and Ian Holloway image rights!
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The Accounts showed Directors Remuneration of £249k, including the £75k consultancy paid to GP.....

£196k of this £249k was paid to one director........

now obviously if you take out the £75k we know was paid to GP, then there is only £174k to spread out amongst the directors, hence by process of elimination, it HAS to be GP receiving the £196k in the period under question.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                          The Accounts showed Directors Remuneration of £249k, including the £75k consultancy paid to GP.....

£196k of this £249k was paid to one director........

now obviously if you take out the £75k we know was paid to GP, then there is only £174k to spread out amongst the directors, hence by process of elimination, it HAS to be GP receiving the £196k in the period under question.

OK Cool, I'm not that great at financial statements so, cheers for that
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

it must either either taylor or GP getting 196k and thats too much for taylor therefore

The interest free loan is rather strange. seeing as our owners are charging the club a fairly hefty interest rate on everything they "lend " to the club I don't see how they can possibly justify and interest free loan to a fellow director from the club.

also interesting that they can afford to do that for a paid director who already gets to lots of wages from the club and yet are unable to offer interest fre terms to season ticket holders who would be paying it back in a short period of time.
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Even stranger that Pete is rattling away at the moment on just about every thread bar this one.

Comment

let the propaganda continue, even though I have been requested to stop talking about paulo Sousa, which i have done.

Seems, you lot cannot stop yourself and cannot practice what you preach..Don't want to talk about individuals, yet you spend everyday doing it.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X