Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a fuller Loftus Rd make loan signings stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a fuller Loftus Rd make loan signings stay?

I mean we are hardly creating a brilliant atmosphere at present. When we have 16-18,000 there being so close to the pitch and the enclosed stadium we could make the place 10 times better! I really think us turning up over the next couple of months could be the difference

It certainly wouldn't hurt.

I remember Gavin Pea**** saying once that playing at a packed loftus Rd was intimidating for the opposition.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

if a premiership club comes in then tarrabt will be offski. I can tell you there will be no loyalty shown.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bingo fella.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Its not just about Taarabt, I'm thinking Simpson and Watson as well.

Comment

Simpson and Watson will be here for the season.
            Tarrabt highly doubtful if a better offer came in.
            Facto!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Simpson and Watson will be here for the season.
              Tarrabt highly doubtful if a better offer came in.
              Facto!!
              It depends how you look at it.

If he goes to a bottom three PL club then I dont see how throwing a kid into a relegation dog fight would be good for his progress.

We have several players who are better than anything else in the division. Buzzacky, Routledge, Faurlin, and Adel would walk into any CCC side.

At the moment he is at a London club he knows the players, knows the manager and Spurs seem happy to let him develop with us.

Lets just enjoy it while it lasts if we go up then we have every chance of keeping hold of the lad.

Things are looking very good at the moment, I really think this could be our year.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

If QPR are in the top 2 and forming a decent points gap between 3rd place in January, he could be tempted to stay where he will continue to play in the 1st team.

If I was at QPR, I would also try and persaude Spurs to sell him to QPR for £3M now. I would offer Taarabt a contract with a get out clause, allowing him to leave if QPR don't go up this season and a Prem club offers to pay the same £3m fee. This way he would only delay his Prem League return by a few months.

If Gianni or Flavio & Co. reads this or if anyone with contacts to Gianni etc does, perhaps they would like to conside the above proposal. They have very little to lose and a lot to gain.

The Prem clubs will be looking at the progress of Taarabt and Adam Johnson etc with a view to buy them in January.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 26-10-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I know it won't be the deciding factor but us making the atmosphere better coupled with these kind of performances could sway Adel in particular that the good times are coming to LR

Comment

No more money will though.

Comment

Money is the answer I am afraid Rich.
                      I like your thinking but it's all about money regarding Adel.

Comment

no point in offering players long contracts anymore,they should be on a yearly rolling contract so that they have to perform to get a new contract

Comment

But if you have a quality player likely to go for a big fee, you would want to tie them down for longer than 1 season.

Comment

They'd all play at an empty ground if they were getting £100k a week. Whether we turn up in our thousands or stay at home, it makes no difference.
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

gotta help

Comment

Working...
                              X