agyemang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agyemang

anyone else feel that from when he has come off the bench in recent matches he's looked better and more interested? just like against wolves at home last year when he was fantastic?

Yes he does.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

It was a mixture of Agyemang looking good and Mancienne looking dog poo to be fair.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Coming off the bench for the last 10 to 15 minutes he can do the job as we seen against a poor Reading,

He's a good squad player for us at the moment, but If we get promoted I would imagine he will be moved on.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I thought he looked big and strong when he came on against Derby, players were literally bouncing off him. When he's in this sort of form he is a major asset for us to use from the bench. Fair play to him, he looks like he wants to play his part this season.

Comment

he is in the last chance saloon,so he ****** well better look interested.Is he good enough to last beyond january,i dont think so.

Comment

Agyemang is a good impact sub, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                Agyemang is a good impact sub, nothing more.
                Agree which is not much use if we have injuries to Simpson or Routledge and thats the problem with him.

Comment

he seems to play well when he needs to and right now he needs to if we keep him he may go back to his lazy self !
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    he seems to play well when he needs to and right now he needs to if we keep him he may go back to his lazy self !
                    So true he has the fear and that's whats making him play well. He must know his days are numbered unless he plays well regularly.

Comment

took the goal well, but couldn't look any worse than he did before still has to score more than 1 in 5
                      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

the bar has been raised, some have to react or cheerio

Comment

before simpson was here.. complacency set in with both vine and agy.. during preseason both looked overweight and ****y.. now u see a desire for them to impress and to score.. thats the difference.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X