X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back on the Island...

Not going to be a full scale report this time around :lol:

Just a few point's that I wanted to mention from yesterdays game:

Firstly - the fans. On the way up I did wander how many would travel up to Derby, and while we didn't exactly sellout our allocation, I can say in all honesty that we completely out sung the Derby fans. Even while at 2-0 down, there was just this belief that we would somehow pull it back. I think we have all been to those away games where nothing seems to go right. The fact that we were losing 2-0 , added to that the pressure of live TV coverage... I was just delighted with our response.

I did question whether or not we could maintain that fluid style of football (when on the back foot so to speak with being 2 goals down), but to go and hit yet another 4 goals was fantastic - especially with the high quality of performance we showed.

Secondly, full credit to both Magilton and Gorman. Whatever they are saying to those players is working wonders. I have NEVER seen us play the exceptional football we are being treated to nowadays with this QPR side.

I desperately hope that anyone that was in 2 minds on whether to show up for the Leicester game have now decided they will attend. Make no mistake, towards the end of last season we (as fans) weren't seeing good entertaining football, and maybe the attendances were in line with the performance made by the players?

Who knows, but either way the Loftus Road crowds should be flying up, because that side truly do deserve it.

Just exceptional!
Working...
X