Ref was w@nker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref was w@nker

He let Savage pass the ball to D1ckov without a whistle while our defense were trying to organise themselves. Why the hell Savage was not sent off like Watson? lol
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

He gave a free kick to Tarrabt, when it wasn't a free kick.

Another day that 3rd goal gets disallowed because Routledge blocks the player. All in all, he evened it out. No bookings as well, so not a bad referee
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

thats the point Pete, he was useless. the bad decisions he made in our favour doesnt make him a decent ref, it just proves that he didnt know what he was doing. I cant believe the standard of some of the refs we've had this season. they have been awful.

Comment

The first goal was just v sloppy by Gorks - he walked off with his back to the action. Can't blame Derby - or the ref - for taking advantage. I like Gorks but fear with Hall coming back to fitness he cd be in trouble.

But the decision the ref gave to award the free kick for the Savage goal was laughable - don't think Stewart even touched him. Even Derby's site talks of Petrov "winning" the free kick.

Comment

some real funny decisions i must say, but i felt we would always get somthing from the game,
          even if they had scored a third goal.
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            . Even Derby's site talks of Petrov "winning" the free kick.

Or D ickov
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Rarely does a referee get in the way of a pass or a shot but for it to happen twice in one match is poor. If Savage's pass hadn't hit the referee then Teale could well have been in and if Buzsaky was allowed to have taken his shot without the referee being in the wrong place who knows what would have come from it.

He failed to award a penalty which had to be given by his assistant. He awarded a free kick to both sides which should never have been given - Taraabt wasn't fouled and neither was D*ckov. He failed to give Derby the advantage of playing on when Croft had the ball and pulled it back for the free kick which led to the first goal but then later didn't do the same for us. Instead of us having a free kick outside the box play continued and we lost the ball - inconsistent. Also how can one ref allow quick free kicks to be taken before the whistle has been blown but not other referees?

Comment

A dreadful performance by the ref.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Couldnt have got in the way anymore if he tried!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The first goal was just v sloppy by Gorks - he walked off with his back to the action. Can't blame Derby - or the ref - for taking advantage. I like Gorks but fear with Hall coming back to fitness he cd be in trouble.

But the decision the ref gave to award the free kick for the Savage goal was laughable - don't think Stewart even touched him. Even Derby's site talks of Petrov "winning" the free kick.
                    are you mad fella hall hasnt got a chance of getting bk in unless gorkss or stewart get a knock ,apart from that one mistake where not only gorkss but the whole unit switched off, where in the last four games has he or any of the defence put a foot wrong tell me that

Comment

how can one ref allow quick free kicks to be taken before the whistle has been blown but not other referees?

because nobody was asking for a wall to be moved and neither had been told to wait for a whistle , bad mistake on watsons part that one im afraid

Comment

The Tarraabt free kick was a foul. Have a look, Savage catches his trailing leg and effectively "scissors" it with both his legs.

And their free-kick was fine. Savage asked, the ref said ok. Not the refs fault that Gorkks was of on his hols somewhere.

If the wall is back and the ref is not marching forward - assume the kick could be taken anytime.

Comment

Disagree, imo Gorkks is one of if not our best defender along with a fit Matt connolly...

From what ive seen of the highlights Stewart took a right shouting from his team mates straight after the 1st goal, and it was his foul that gave away the freekick for the 2nd...

Now it may have been a harsh decision because imo ****ov went down far too easy and got a a slice of luck, but its stewarts name that will be written in the history books for giving that 2nd goal they got...

In saying that i actually really like stewart, and imo stewart and gorkks should remain our first choice cb pairing even if fitz is fit to play. Connolly should be left back and leigertwood should be right back, imo that would be a very solid defence.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I don't like right footed left backs no matter how good they are (connolly). Connolly has to be right back or CB, that's it. As Legs is possibly a better RB Connolly needs to fight his way into the centre imo

Comment

the standard of refs is poor
                              hall and one v derby..were 5hite

why wasn't moxey booked or sent off??

cheats

Comment

Working...
                              X