No announcement yet.

Next Manager..if Sousa Leaves in Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly I wouldn't want Sousa to go.....

Bt if he did, I wouldn't be supprised by Trappatoni. A very good freind of Flavs and he would still keep the Ireleand job, an arrangement like Hiddink down the road.

Also is it only me who thinks Sven is decent??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

zzzzzzzzzz :embarrassed:

Comment

Or we could stop with these polls and actually get behind the manager and, although this may be a crazy concept to some, try to actually support the team!

Comment

lol... who made that list up?! lol

By the way, they should had gone for a good manager from the start!

Comment

What a brilliant poll, did Ali Russell come up with it?

Comment

Di caniooooo di canioooo were gonna win when the rangers sing di canio

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post

Bt if he did, I wouldn't be supprised by Trappatoni. A very good freind of Flavs and he would still keep the Ireleand job, an arrangement like Hiddink down the road.

Nope.

Comment

Pete, every time I look on here more and more people are having a go at you and it would seem, getting fed up with your pointless threads. You seem intent lately of getting threads going for getting Sousa the boot. For me it has to be Sousa. Give him some money let him buy who he wants and then see where he takes us. Yes the football has been poor, but it's not Sousa's team. Why the f**k your puppet master is bringing these players in and if believed in the case of Blackstock, shipping them out, is beyond me. We are going no where while GP is buying players. As I have already said, give PS some money to buy who he wants not who GP thinks is a decent player. It's getting bloody ridiculous. If you carry on your campaign to get Sousa out, you will loose face on here with alot of people.

Comment

I say keep Sousa but if I had to choose from the list above then it would be Sven.
                    He's won a few trophies in his career... Swedish league title, Swedish cup, 3 x Portuguese titles, Portuguese cup, 4 x Italian cups, Serie A Title, European Cup-Winners' Cup, European Super Cup.

He wouldnt let the board interfere either

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post

Ulrika Jonsson
                      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Out of any of that lot, Sven would be the one, he is the most sleazy.

Will fit right in.

Comment

Am happy with Sousa but if he left i would like De Canio back

Comment

Originally posted by braddersqpr View Post
                            Am happy with Sousa but if he left i would like De Canio back
                            But would he want to come back ?

Comment

I'd have LDC back.

Comment

I couldnt see us a getting a Big Name Manager anyway.
                                Whoever it is who may replace Paulo is gonna be a Yes Man, and a Big Name wouldnt put up with Interference from the Owners all the time.

Dennis Wise is a Yes Man, so he would probably get the Job.

Comment

Working...
                                X