Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it only me or does anyone else not feel too confident for Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we'll nick a 2-1 win at Pride park Saturday, as Derby have key, key players out, with back-ups that arnt that good.
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Dreaded TV game,never hardly do well on the telly especially the Beeb.Still got to break the trend sometime havnt we.There fans dont rate Clough alot either.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

didnt know it was on tv...GREAT.anyway,think we will win 2-1

Comment

This is new territory - I was uneasy before the Reading game but we showed we can turn it on with this system and Barnsley Preston and Newcastle were not a flash in the pan.

Saturday will answer a few questions, if we win then we are on our way -these are the games that we have to win if we are on our way to the Premiership.

Comment

I have tried to look at this game from an impartial point of view and with our current form and Derby's massive injury problems to key players, it only points to a Rangers win. The fact that Derby are at home will mean they will be more positive and our speed and skill on the counter attack is breathtaking. If they let us run at them we score, if they foul us we score from the free kicks. I think we will win 3-0 or 4-1
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Routledge destroyed them last year at pride park. Think our pace will do the same this year. My pal a derby season ticket holder is dreading the game
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'll be happy with a draw, derby are good at home so a draw will please me

Comment

Working...
                X