Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Drum Is Broke..What Does A Plonker Like Me Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I could play with his maracas???
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Buy a new one ,its not as if your on the breadline from what i here
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

All of Q block should get kazoos and recite classics like dambusters.

Comment

Pete could use a triangle...........ding.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            After the Peterboro game it got sat on, put on top of a Hot Dog Stand and the metal bar on the side fell off

Since then, I have not taken it but we have scored 5, 4, 4 is it a lucky omen to leave it at home!!
            Oh dear Pete old boy, you are in trouble. We could bring in the B'pool drummer on loan. I think it was weareqpr12 who said the tangerines drummer has helped create an atmosphere where by they are punching above their weight.

Perhaps if we loaned him for the rest of the season we may score 5, 6 , 7 or more goals per game

Comment

Originally posted by Hogan View Post
              Oh dear Pete old boy, you are in trouble. We could bring in the B'pool drummer on loan. I think it was weareqpr12 who said the tangerines drummer has helped create an atmosphere where by they are punching above their weight.

Perhaps if we loaned him for the rest of the season we may score 5, 6 , 7 or more goals per game
              hogan

give the guy a break he is rangers through and through

i dont care whether clunge thinks he used to be a chelsea supporter

let all be postive and look forward to saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Hogan View Post

in fact i used to be an arsenal supporter until me god father from ladbroke grove took me home and away with qpr for over 15 years

my family is from camden but im a ranger so whats wrong with that

ive supported the rangers since 94 im too young to go back to the days of stan and rodney

give pete a break mate

Comment

anything that helps atmosphere is good. I think you should get a megaphone and orchestrate stuff - like that Lazio fan does.

Actually - the Loft might tell you to sit down and be quiet... :devil:
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                  X