QPR relieved after Spurs confirm Taarabt loan agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR relieved after Spurs confirm Taarabt loan agreement

QPR have been assured they can keep Adel Taarabt until the end of the season - unless a Premiership club comes in for the on-loan Tottenham forward in January.

More...

£3m is a bargain of all bargains IMO. Good news though
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Get that suckah in!

Comment

if we are in the play off position in january,and i expect us to be,then he decide to stay and sign for us in june if we get promoted.

Comment

i am sure the club knew the terms of the loan anyway,so it is no big deal

Comment

If a decent top 8 to mid-table side like Sunderland, Everton or Wigan, make a £3M offer, he is likely to leave.

He probably wont want to join a side looking likely to go down i.e Portsmouth, Hull, Wolves etc.

I think QPR should offer £3M to Spurs to sign him on a perm deal. QPR have an excellent chance of going up with players like him at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
              100% he will go prem in Jan as Fulham, Sunderland, Bolton and likes will come in for him.
              Dont see why he'd want to join either of those, as they're not exactly top 8 teams?

Maybe fulham, but thats in London anyway, so there wouldn't be any point
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                Dont see why he'd want to join either of those, as they're not exactly top 8 teams?

Maybe fulham, but thats in London anyway, so there wouldn't be any point
                Sunderland will do well this year IMO.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

That doesnt give me much comfort, its more an advert for taarabt's availability
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                  X