If we nick a win at Derby...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
    I dont think any other team can break with the pace we have got. At this level it will destroy teams as proven so far. For that reason I believe!!! (they need to stay fit though)
    Routledge and taarabt just running at defenders, they cant handle them! Readings defense was all over the joint when they had these 2 running at them, at one point taarabt put the LB in so many knots it was ridiculous!!

And with mahon and faurlin holding it and spreading play in midfield were just too strong.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
      Routledge and taarabt just running at defenders, they cant handle them! Readings defense was all over the joint when they had these 2 running at them, at one point taarabt put the LB in so many knots it was ridiculous!!

And with mahon and faurlin holding it and spreading play in midfield were just too strong.
      Apart from his perfect flip flap, I also remember in the first half by the corner when he was doing a round of step overs and drag backs for a good 15 seconds lol.....genius!!!! sooner or later he will be kicked in the air though!!!!
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah he is definately asking for an injury.
        I am glad he had a good game and he is learning to play the right pass at the right time however....he is a long way from being a premiership player. 2 good games is great news and he needs to keep that level of performance up my only concern is when the tricks and flicks don't pay off he can look very ordinary
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
        X