Forget this "Top 6" talk......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget this "Top 6" talk......

we are 4 points from the top with a game in hand!

We've got to be aiming for 1st now!

We're STILL 16/1 with Corals to win it - got to be worth (some of) the housekeeping/beer money etc on that!;D

10 teams fighting for top spot,so i would still be looking at top 6 at the moment

Comment

its very hard to say who is gonna win this division.. if newcastle come on we could see them dominate. however we are in form and it depends how long this form lasts..

we will be due a "bad run" at sometime this season.. lets just hope its not too long.

january is big for us especially if we are in top 6
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Doubt any team in this division has our flair pace and skill we should aim for top 2 but definately playoffs

Comment

yeah I would take 2nd . I think we should look to cement a top 6 place and push on from there.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When we play like we did last night we are a class above the rest and definately the best team in the division we just need to do it week in week out.

Comment

def good enough to do it!!!! my only worry is can we keep it up week in week out??
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

having vine and agy score is a big plus for us.. at least now they will feel more confident infront of goal
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

It's great to have strikers like vine and pat to come off the bench. Pat can just kill the game off with his pace and power.

Comment

stuff winning the league.

Play Off Final...beating Cardiff..that my fellow Rs is the dream.

Promotion to the Premiership and Pay-back time!
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

In the form we are in, of course we should be aiming for top spot. We are off the radar still at the moment, other fans see us as inconsistent but I would say over the last 8 games we have been extremely consistent, an extra win out of Forest, Peterborough and Blackpool and we would have been Top 4 with a game in hand.
                      Exciting times ahead for sure, just got to keep it up now. Remember we won't win every game but no one will fancy playing us at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        stuff winning the league.

Play Off Final...beating Cardiff..that my fellow Rs is the dream.

Promotion to the Premiership and Pay-back time!

If so we need a military style operation to find out the hotel they are staying in. Then its time, round about 3am of the night before kick off, to implement Operation Wakey Wakey...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          If so we need a military style operation to find out the hotel they are staying in. Then its time, round about 3am of the night before kick off, to implement Operation Wakey Wakey...
                          corporal jones reporting for duty
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well done Corporal. At ease. Have a word on the QT with your opo Gareth The Gardener. Act innocent. Something about how we all fancy meeting up for a good luck drink before hand. Then - bosh!!!! Wilco, over and out...

Comment

The game against Derby is a REALLY, REALLY important game for us. I hope we finally are able to show ourselves as a team which can deliver week in and week out EVEN against relatively poor teams. When I read the table we are still placed near the middle of it.:waaaht::red_heart::red_heart::grimace:

Anyway; what a team we have. ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X