Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rumour

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • corbray
    Silver Seat
    • Feb 2016
    • 3030

    #16
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox
    Not good. Who is going to choose our next manager?
    hes gone to sky to scout for new managers

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #17
      He is very talented. We are in the PL of comms teams.

      Comment

      • West Acton
        CCG
        • Dec 2009
        • 21475

        #18
        I would say qpr is a bigger role then team sky or am I wrong?

        Comment

        • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
          Gold Seat
          • Sep 2012
          • 8957

          #19
          Originally posted by West Acton
          I would say qpr is a bigger role then team sky or am I wrong?
          Na

          That'll be a starting point for him. He is obviously very good at his job. Nice entrance level for him to show what he can do.

          Will probably go on to head up Sky Sports comms in the future. Sky is a monster.

          Comment

          • West Acton
            CCG
            • Dec 2009
            • 21475

            #20
            Jimmy outside of sky sports news I never hear about them or the sport but then I don’t follow cylcling.

            Reckon sky will pull sponsorship soon if scandal continues. Good shout about career ladder your probably spot on

            Everytime I’ve come across him or seen him in pub he’s seemed genuine takes way more stick then he should get
            Last edited by West Acton; 30-03-2018, 07:46 AM.

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #21
              Reckon if he done autobiography about his time at qpr it would be some read

              Comment

              • LoftusRoadLad
                W12 Seat
                • Jan 2011
                • 19610

                #22
                At least he wont be recommending our next gaffa to Tony

                Comment

                Working...