Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Jog on nobby.
    calm down cocker, just saying I wish we were as high up the league as our sw london rivals.

we have gone backwards the last couple of seasons and have no bragging rights.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Jog on nobby.
      brentford are better than us though lets be honest, i'd love for us to be as well run as brentford. i think thats our ambition with our recent philosophy except more emphasize on the youth

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        brentford are better than us though lets be honest, i'd love for us to be as well run as brentford. i think thats our ambition with our recent philosophy except more emphasize on the youth
        Agreed, it is a bitter pill but they do run their club in the right way as do Fulham and sadly we are a long way behind....

I think Brentford are having a new ground built soon as well.

Comment

Yes Fulham well run club???? You wasted tons of money like us in an effort to stay up then had transfer embargo

Then spent tons on McCormack to stay in the same league your in now you joker yes let’s aspire to be like you maybe we can get statue of jimmy saville

Agent Adel sent you down with the God Magath

Happy clappers come on Fulham come on Fulham clappers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Yes Fulham well run club???? You wasted tons of money like us in an effort to stay up then had transfer embargo

Then spent tons on McCormack to stay in the same league your in now you joker yes let’s aspire to be like you maybe we can get statue of jimmy saville

That really made me laugh the other week after the "statue..." song when some were singing Jimmy Saville he's one of you own and others were singing Michael Jackson

Comment

You seem to know more about Fulham than me, sure you supporting the right club boy?

What I do know is Brentford and Fulham are both better placed than us in terms of league and how the clubs are run - the league don't lie

Sadly our owners don't have a clue hence we ended up with hollowhead as our manager not to mention all the other shite ones before him.

You are deluded West Acton.......lose the rose tinted glass pal

Comment

No fella your deluded. Your team is so soulless and dead you hand out clappers every home game in an effort to generate an atmosphere and it fails and your message boards so dead your come on your rivals now that is sad

Tell you something else any set of fans worth their salt who got wind their owner was installing statue of a peado would have put a stop to it but not your mob, but that sums up Fulham fans always there for the taking, you should be ashamed!!!! I know as a fact if that arrived at ours it would be torn down over night but that’s difference between passionate fans and happy clappers

Comment

No fella your deluded. Your team is so soulless and dead you hand out clappers every home game in an effort to generate an atmosphere and it fails and your message boards so dead your come on your rivals now that is sad

Tell you something else any set of fans worth their salt who got wind their owner was installing statue of a peado would have put a stop to it but not your mob, but that sums up Fulham fans always there for the taking, you should be ashamed!!!! I know as a fact if that arrived at ours it would be torn down over night but that’s difference between passionate fans and happy clappers
                  Clappers or not they sell out their allocation at our place but we returned tickets to fulham as we couldn't sell our allocation at their place a couple of weeks ago. You need to remember all clubs have something their own fans don't like about their club, mine for example is the crap retarded music we play when we score to try and make extra noise for
                  all the empty seats, you might say that is also sad and soulless.

If you and your yoof are going to do something then stop them from playing the shite music when we score as it's embarrassing.

Comment

No you have not sold us out on your last two visits laughing hard at the fact you think you did

What’s your view of clubs having statues of peados??? Oh and what about clappers

Comment

Let’s base ourselves on Fulham https://twitter.com/talksportdrive/s...220701697?s=21

Comment

No you have not sold us out on your last two visits laughing hard at the fact you think you did

What’s your view of clubs having statues of peados??? Oh and what about clappers
                        They did sell their full allocation and we couldn't even fill our own ground for the visit of them (laughing hard at the fact you think we sell every seat in the place every week home and away, but really Brentford have a better turnout than us) you must think we are a big club, like I said Acton you are deluded mate we are a small club with a small fan base, we have not sold out any games for years.....I did hear a rumor that they are thinking of playing the goal music all through the game to create some sort of atmosphere at our place given the ground is 1/2 empty nearly every home game.

What's your view on buying one of our best players in matt smith from fulham given he was a bench warmer for them ? or do you need the retarded goal scoring music to help you answer ?

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                          Would you welcome him as a new boss if Ollie doesn't sign a new contract?
                          Would you choose to buy The Bambi Molesters CDs if they were Rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamin View Post
                            You seem to know more about Fulham than me, sure you supporting the right club boy?

What I do know is Brentford and Fulham are both better placed than us in terms of league and how the clubs are run - the league don't lie

Sadly our owners don't have a clue hence we ended up with hollowhead as our manager not to mention all the other shite ones before him.

You are deluded West Acton.......lose the rose tinted glass pal
                            The only thing that matters is foolham are a bunch of fairweather cants, while we are not.

Would rather support the rangers in the bottom of league 2 than ever be a tarquin.

As for Brentford and their new stadium, it still won't hold more that what we currently do.

#farkemall
                            #rangersthroughandthrough
                            #goenjoyyourprawnsandwich
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              The only thing that matters is foolham are a bunch of fairweather cants, while we are not.

Would rather support the rangers in the bottom of league 2 than ever be a tarquin.

As for Brentford and their new stadium, it still won't hold more that what we currently do.

#farkemall
                              #rangersthroughandthrough
                              #goenjoyyourprawnsandwich
                              Good boy hitman - up the hoops

Comment

i hate the clapper thing at fulham although it does really reflect their fans. its an embarresment really, its like they were heading to a golf match but took a wrong turn.
                                i have a soft spot for fulham though as my dad supports them, luckily he never indoctrined me into being a fulham fan but i always like seeing them do well. i used to be a chelski fan until i was 10 when i switched to qpr which was one of the best (and worst) decisions i ever made.

@janim enjoy the little things about us, we're never gunna be world beaters but we have a good crop of young players coming through now, a solid foundation for the future and finally a new training ground in the near future. our future is looking bright for the first time in 8 years!! i'd much rather have smithies, freeman and luongo over cesar, sandro and granero!

Comment

Working...
                                X