Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeanWhile..Reading Fans Prespective

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

some good quotes!

The game where do I start
    11-11 we actualy played OK considering the lack of an established fulll back.
    Tabb and Odear coped!

Sending off very harsh I thought when a word would have sufficed.

Free Kick AF caught out of position beaten on the near post. 0-1

Good move by the fake hoops some how one of their little forwards managed to score through Mills (I think) and AF leaving it for each other 0-2

Totally out played by 10 men, Kebe kept falling over

Second half team talk by Brenda " Whatever you do don't give the ref a chance to send one of you off"
    10 seconds after the start Ingi tripped one of their players AAARRRGH!

They scored 2 up the other end and could have scored loads more.

The rest was Rubbish until the last 5 minutes when they gave up having won comfortably and we scored one, could have even scored another.

Howard and Robson Kanu? looked interested the rest DROSS!

Funny thing is we looked better when 11vs 11 and 10 vs 10

The manager looks clueless and has to go NOW

and this one

I really think everyone is being too kind. I thought this was a truly diabolical performance. Rangers should have scored 6 or 7 but for poor finishing when the goal at their mercy.Our defence looked as though they had never played together before. Was comparing notes on the last time I saw a performance as bad as this. Probably when we lost 3-0 at home to bottom of the table Wimbledon.

Even when down to 10 men in the first half we were outplayed.

Rangers showed us how the game should be played, players making space for each other, making themselves available for passes and overlapping runs time and again left us flatfooted.

This performance has to be down to Rodgers. When Rangers went down to 10 men they quickly regrouped and actually improved. When we went down to 10 men we looked lost.

If this continues I guarantee relegation.

and finally!

What a pleasure it was to watch a team in the classic blue-and-white hoops playing some decent football, putting in good tackles, never giving up on lost causes, and generally bossing the game. I remember when Reading played like that. It seems a very long time ago.

It is now morning. Has he been sacked yet?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

'Thought we looked good at the start,even had a corner at one point'.

Suppose they gotta look at the positives.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        some good quotes!

The game where do I start
        11-11 we actualy played OK considering the lack of an established fulll back.
        Tabb and Odear coped!

Sending off very harsh I thought when a word would have sufficed.

Free Kick AF caught out of position beaten on the near post. 0-1

Good move by the fake hoops some how one of their little forwards managed to score through Mills (I think) and AF leaving it for each other 0-2

Totally out played by 10 men, Kebe kept falling over

Second half team talk by Brenda " Whatever you do don't give the ref a chance to send one of you off"
        10 seconds after the start Ingi tripped one of their players AAARRRGH!

They scored 2 up the other end and could have scored loads more.

The rest was Rubbish until the last 5 minutes when they gave up having won comfortably and we scored one, could have even scored another.

Howard and Robson Kanu? looked interested the rest DROSS!

Funny thing is we looked better when 11vs 11 and 10 vs 10

The manager looks clueless and has to go NOW

and this one

I really think everyone is being too kind. I thought this was a truly diabolical performance. Rangers should have scored 6 or 7 but for poor finishing when the goal at their mercy.Our defence looked as though they had never played together before. Was comparing notes on the last time I saw a performance as bad as this. Probably when we lost 3-0 at home to bottom of the table Wimbledon.

Even when down to 10 men in the first half we were outplayed.

Rangers showed us how the game should be played, players making space for each other, making themselves available for passes and overlapping runs time and again left us flatfooted.

This performance has to be down to Rodgers. When Rangers went down to 10 men they quickly regrouped and actually improved. When we went down to 10 men we looked lost.

If this continues I guarantee relegation.

and finally!

What a pleasure it was to watch a team in the classic blue-and-white hoops playing some decent football, putting in good tackles, never giving up on lost causes, and generally bossing the game. I remember when Reading played like that. It seems a very long time ago.

It is now morning. Has he been sacked yet?
        i like that last comment

Comment

Think they are being harsh on a manager who has had the nucleus ripped out of his team.

That's like us losing Buzz,Routledge,Simpson,Cerny and Gorkks.

Comment

any reading sites about??

to see what their fans (who actually bothered) viewed the game

any links appreciated, always nice to get a different view - when we cane someone
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Try hobnob anyone , dont ask

Comment

http://www.royals.org/

Comment

just read a few comments on there my god.. i thought we was bad..

the match thread was having 20 fans saying come on rangers thump us so our manager gets sacked lol!

at least if we are losing we want us to stop conceeding lol.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

They seem to have calmed down
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

don't know how it is going to improve for them either after their manager was quoted after the game saying "its difficult now all our good players have left..."

Comment

"What a pleasure it was to watch a team in the classic blue-and-white hoops playing some decent football, putting in good tackles, never giving up on lost causes, and generally bossing the game. I remember when Reading played like that. It seems a very long time ago.

It is now morning. Has he been sacked yet?"

Best one yet

Comment

Working...
                        X