Simpson/Legiterwood Doubtful For Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpson/Legiterwood Doubtful For Derby

Took a bad knock after a bad tackle which led to the sending off.

Rumour is Legiterwood has swine flu.

Though that is what we were told about Cerny and he had a "toothache":horror:
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

God i hope simpson can play at Derby! Please god!...

Leigertwood i can handle, but simpson is on fire!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Legs is not such a disaster.Simpson will be a great loss though.

Comment

If simpson is injured we need to make use of that last emergency loan - our midfield are scoring for fun but its away from home where there might be fewer chances that you need a poacher. Even now with all these goals we are scoring we are still missing lots of chances.

Comment

stick with what we got its a winning formula

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            God i hope simpson can play at Derby! Please god!...

Leigertwood i can handle, but simpson is on fire!
            What he said.. really hope Simpson is back !! :super_man:
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

strangely

strangely enough i think its going to be a victory for us against derby even if we play vine or ayegemang up front
              as a team we are now on fire

Comment

Simpson's brusing come up after the match but by all accounts they expect it to settle by Friday and he should be good to go.

Legs has been told to stay away from the squad at the minute due to his illness. He has had blood tests done so we should know by this evening what he is suffering from.

Comment

we need leggs fit pretty soon,as watson will be banned for 5 yellows and with rowly out we need him and mahon to be ready to step in

Comment

Well I did say that injuries will hamper us eventually... thats why its dangerous to put all our faith in simpson.

On the positive side, we have vine who could do a job there for derby.

Comment

agy looks powerful and seems eager to do the bizz...

Comment

Vine scored in the end but how many chances did he miss before that? A clinical striker wd have put those away. On the road we are unlikely to be presented with so many chances.

Comment

Pete has said MANY times if Simpson gets injured we will bring someone in,lets just see if he is correct in the next couple of days

Comment

We are still short in a couple of places in the squad at the moment, lose Barrowdale and we have no left back, Simpson would be a huge loss the lad looks like he is full of confidence at the moment.

I still think our best midfield would be Faurlin and Watson but Mahon played really well there when he came on.

I'm sure Jims working on bringing in a few new faces.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

maybe he is worried that as he only has one loan left and doesn't know if it will need to be a left back or a striker he is keeping his powder dry?

Comment

Working...
                              X